Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are even Vegancels doing here?

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
Do you know that 80% of Vegans are women? Or are they chasing the meat-eating Chads over Veganbros lol? If you guys are here; looks like your already at a loss.

If your vegan crush has been taken away by a meat eating Chad...

that's why i quit veganism after 2 years, girls don't give a shit if you are ugly

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
that's why i quit veganism after 2 years, girls don't give a shit if you are ugly

tenor.gif

You became a vegan to get girls? Usually people become vegan because they don't want to eat other animals.

Sadly, this world doesn't function on good morals and ethics.

This world is predicated upon looks, money, and status and almost nothing else.

CopingGymcel said:
tenor.gif

You became a vegan to get girls? Usually people become vegan because they don't want to eat other animals.

yea well that was when i was a bluepill cuck with hopes and shit, then i realized it doesn't matter and life is pointless if I am not having fun. So i decided to do whatever the fuck i want.

yea well that was when i was a bluepill cuck with hopes and shit, then i realized it doesn't matter and life is pointless if I am not having fun. So i decided to do whatever the fuck i want.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwwuODkkguU[/video]

This is the sort of vegan girlfriend you would have ended up with anyway.

CopingGymcel said:

Lmao wtf hyper gamy! That light skin tyrone could have done way better then that ugly girl. She litrally looks like  little boy. Even tyrones have to settle for this. smh

CopingGymcel said:
I actually love short haired gals (I also prefer them over Stacies), but a lot of them reject me bro...

Lmao wtf hyper gamy! That light skin tyrone could have done way better then that ugly girl. She litrally looks like  little boy. Even tyrones have to settle for this. smh

He got her because of his status as well, there are other vegan gals that want him as well.

I like short haired gals; there my number one the list, lol.

Sorry to ask you again, but how the hell did you become vegan lol?

vegan incels are retarded. food is one of the very few pleasures that an incel can still fully enjoy (the fact that he'll never get laid makes it even easier because he doesn't have to worry about getting overweight) and they willingly reject it

Why be vegan man? Fuck all animals, they're normie scum. Other than dogs, which I don't agree with eating (unless they're female)

oblivioncel said:
vegan incels are retarded. food is one of the very few pleasures that an incel can still fully enjoy (the fact that he'll never get laid makes it even easier because he doesn't have to worry about getting overweight) and they willingly reject it
And to top it off, a lot of the vegan girls seem to be going for meat eating guys lol.

Its Similar, how most girls would rather go for the good looking bad boys than the bad looking good boys; it rings a bell doesn't it?

Food is the one of the few hedonistic we things we could enjoy, but yet they want to abstain themselves from eating meat (especially those that are incels...).

Splintercel said:
Why be vegan man? Fuck all animals, they're normie scum. Other than dogs, which I don't agree with eating (unless they're female)

loled @ the dog part.

The only opinion I have about this is that we should use current factory farm methods of femshits instead of animals.

idkwattodowithlife said:
And to top it off, a lot of the vegan girls seem to be going for meat eating guys lol.

Its Similar, how most girls would rather go for the good looking bad boys than the bad looking good boys; it rings a bell doesn't it?

Food is the one of the few hedonistic we things we could enjoy, but yet they want to abstain themselves from eating meat (especially those that are incels...).

Chad could persist on a diet of rat carcasses and dried faeces and Stacey would still gobble up his festering sperm like a cat in a milk factory

RopeForSluts said:
The only opinion I have about this is that we should use current factory farm methods of femshits instead of animals.

Strong username to post ratio...

lol.

oblivioncel said:

i realized that in 2 years, being vegan is such a pain in the ass and so fuckin inconvenient,
If you have a happy life with friends and a gf then it is ok, but if your life is shit and you go vegan then there is no point in living

idkwattodowithlife said:
Do you know that 80% of Vegans are women? Or are they chasing the meat-eating Chads over Veganbros lol? If you guys are here; looks like your already at a loss.

If your vegan crush has been taken away by a meat eating Chad...

Most types of meat taste terrible except for crocodile meat and smoked salmon.

I don't use animal products because I believe it is wrong to torture, kill, and eat animals.
It's also healthier.

i_a_m_i said:
I don't use animal products because I believe it is wrong to torture, kill, and eat animals.
It's also healthier.

Alright, fair enough.

Some of the ones I argued with on r/misanthropy had a lot of hostility; I too am hostile and steadfast in questioning their reason for misanthropy.