Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What annoys you the most about foids?

pinkxe

pinkxe

Greycel
I’m curious what others think.

Virtue signaling and double standards.

the fact that they cant love me

Their double speech and how you can't get a straight answer from them.

they breed with criminals

their repugnant inhuman solipsism.

One time I was sitting on the bus and the most basic white girl I've ever seen started talking loudly with her friends about her stay in new York, in English.

She said "like" every other word (not an over-exaggeration either) her loud obnoxious laughter coupled with her retarded valley girl accent gave me a headache.

She sums up everything I hate about women. She was dressed like a prostitute as well.

Absolute inability to take responsibility for their choices.
Also, double standards.
There are two men showing their interest in a foid the same (respectful) way. Ugly one and attractive one.
Ugly one is a creepy stalker, hot guy is a secret admirer.

They always play the victim and act like society is oppressing them when they literally have way more rights than men

They get everything handed to them for free, and if they do something wrong they can get away with it and be excused from taking moral responsibility for their actions. That basically women can never do wrong or if she does it's because she was emotional or because it's within her rights to do those immoral things.

A foid can never be starved of sex or be lonely. She can literally be a mentally ill landwhale and still get sex and companionship from Chad. They just need to exist and they don't have to prove or provide anything to get what they want, they don't have to put up with the standards that men do. A foid breaking up can move on to the next Chad. A foid is never without her Chad.

Last edited:
Double standards. They whine about oppressive 'gender roles' and want to be free from 'gender expectations' but they still expect men to be traditionally masculine.

That they don't try to involve me in the group

That they hide behind their "myyy booooyfriend :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:"

0 PliZexvLjP0Ffj4n

E62285eba3d6a8aae764e6e9852530c8

Men women double standards society 9

7ch342joeev21

SXpAJvF QbbquSmn8c394PlbnW37ewYaL1AjF0k9zes

They are priviliged but still complain

[UWSL]What annoys me the most is the double standards. Everything is sexism and misogyny for the cunts. But they always laugh at us and are much more sexist. this makes me so angry.....[/UWSL]

How they treat me like shit for something I can't change

They are always mean to me for no reason

simps for hot criminal and disgusted by ugly ones

The fact that they're considered "persons" and not property, akin to pet animals.

One may say this is a problem with society, not with the foids themselves. Fair enough.

What annoys me most about foids is their lack of any self-awareness (permanent childish narcissism) consequently they lack any sense of truth, justice, or beauty. From this psychological defect flows all of their annoying behaviors and insufferable instrumentalization of language as a means of deceit and manipulation.

Nietzsche and Schopenhauer were right about women.

Entitlement. They want equality but the fact is if they had to walk in the shoes of a man for some time they would realise how wrong they were. Women are so solipsistic that they can never understand the male viewpoint of things. Its like a child who thinks that he can live by himself, so he moves up to the treehouse and sees that it doesn't work like that. Women really think they would want to be like men, live like men.. its like those FtM who end up regretting and seeing that living life as a man actually sucks.

Denying me the right to have sex with them

allow me...

Well where do I begin gentlemen: with their lack of respect? ... lack of virtue, their shamelessness & emotional lies, constant constant nagging, turning petty molehills into angsty mountain ranges, their total inability and reluctance to perform even the most basic of tasks that all women of prior generations were not only adept in - but were proud to excel in...?

Even the most basic and normally cordial situation can escalate unnecessarily into the fkin Cuban Missile Crisis with a modern foid

Last edited:
1. Entitlement (thats what i hate the most about them)
2. Victim Mentality (it never ends, no matter how good they have it)
3. Lack of self-awareness
4. Lack of empathy for men, they find unattractive

Last edited:
Opening their mouths for anything other than sucking dick,in a ideal world society toilets would have their vocal cords removed at birth.