Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media What animes are you watching?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-
Im currently watching Baki the grappler just finished season 1 and 2, it was a good anime, although if you like anime titties it's not the show for you. I also watched danmachi and the mc is fucking gay faggot.

Discuss, also manga, light novels and visual novels are welcome as well:feelsokman:

I'm about to finish 22/7

i don't watch anime

Madoka magica
Code geass
Manga-jojo's

I don't watch that kind of stuff

kono subarashi

boogiepop phantom and casshern sins

Im currently watching Baki the grappler just finished season 1 and 2, it was a good anime, although if you like anime titties it's not the show for you. I also watched danmachi and the mc is fucking gay faggot.

View attachment 291221
Discuss, also manga, light novels and visual novels are welcome as well:feelsokman:
I finished Baki, am watching fires force and infinite strato

legend of the galactic heroes

Haven't watched many animes.

I just like looking at "loli waifus of culture" memes, hentai images, rule 34 and deviantart anime*.

*Oh sorry the Japanese anime weeb Nazi's are giving me a lecture and are pulling me up on terminology and cultural appropriation.
"The correct term is "doujin" since it is not good Japanese custom to commit copyright theft and steal other people's art without tributing them. You are way off point on "official license" and a drawing produced by an "official artist" to which the art is..........."

maxresdefault.jpg

Hardcore Weebs. Don't you just fucking hate them?

@nazianime
@Higgscel

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Im watching inuyasha for like the 10th time

Recently finished parasyte, I really loved it.

rewatching code geass tbh

View attachment 291221
need to finish jojo season 4 because I skipped it. Already watched Evangelion, Ghost in the Shell and Angel's Egg (if you know that). Also a lot of other shows during high school. If you want a reco and are into nonsensical comedy about demons and angels, go watch Yondemasu yo Azazel san.

Right now I'm watching Jo Jo's, started the gundam series, one piece and black clover which are still airing.

Currently watching Haikyuu

Haven't watched anything lately. Dunno why

Hi Score Girl
Its suicidefuel but also pretty good

Im reading your forum im not watching anime now