Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anime Discussion

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
What are some of the must watch animes , please no overhyped mainstream trash that serves no purpose but caters to normies and tries to fulfill their fantasies like Naruto and One Piece.

I enjoyed Psycho Pass, Welcome to the NHK, Evangelion and many others I can't currently recall.

I got into anime as a very young kid but my attention span was so shit that I would drop any series I was currently watching since I would get burned out.

Also make sure the anime does not have more than 25 episodes , since I cannot finish it. I keep dropping the series I am watching.

Last edited:
Also make sure the anime does not have more than 25 episodes
missing out on peak honestly but watch Monster it has over 25 episodes but it's worth it and Death Note

Hunter x Hunter (2011)

missing out on peak honestly but watch Monster it has over 25 episodes but it's worth it and Death Note
already watched Death Note, started watching Monster got to like episode 23 where he was training with some guy in the forest and dropped it right there but i enjoyed the anime. Truly a classic but unfortunately couldn't finish.

dontt watch anime.

1 episode anime

Vinland saga season 1 has 24 episodes

Way more than 25 episodes
I will definitely watch Vinland Saga I Started it once but again dropped on the 2th episode when that buffed dude gets killed :lul:

Cat_Returns.jpg

220px-Code_Geass_R1_box_set_cover.jpg

I haven't watched much anime, but I was impressed by two things. Code Geass and The Cat Returns.

Cat_Returns.jpg

I haven't watched much anime, but I was impressed by two things. Code Geass and The Cat Returns.
didn't like code geass.

What are some of the must watch animes , please no overhyped mainstream trash that serves no purpose but caters to normies and tries to fulfill their fantasies like Naruto and One Piece.

I enjoyed Psycho Pass, Welcome to the NHK, Evangelion and many others I can't currently recall.

I got into anime as a very young kid but my attention span was so shit that I would drop any series I was currently watching since I would get burned out.

Also make sure the anime does not have more than 25 episodes , since I cannot finish it. I keep dropping the series I am watching.
welcome to the nhk was good life fuel,

i reccomend haruhi suzumiya, azumanga dao or some shit
and When they cry, And also katawa shoujo

Prison School, funny shit
yo GIF

Afro Samurai, good action
tuesday GIF

Highschool of the Dead, like resident evil but anime with “fan service”
character development GIF

Berserk, big time must watch, way better than death note but it is 25 ep
Kentaro Miura Guts GIF

yo GIF

Afro Samurai, good action
tuesday GIF

Highschool of the Dead, like resident evil but anime with “fan service”
character development GIF

Kentaro Miura Guts GIF
From these ive watched prison school and high school of the dead. Will watch berserk. Surprisingly never watched it.

Erased is a really good one

Parasyte is another good one too.

(They both have some romance in it tho so suifuel warning) and no they are not romance anime

still have 3 ep of rozen maiden to finish

the 2013 version is ASS

Cat_Returns.jpg

code gayass is legit

it comes across as an edgy anime for 13 year olds (because it is) but it's crazy enough to be good

Also, Nina Einstein is best gurl. fuk da haterz

yo GIF

Kentaro Miura Guts GIF
very based choices, both are in my top 10

My all time favorite but I dont think it's good for newfags tbh
seasons 1 and 2 were good

its kinda kiddy but its how to do slice of life right, aka its not boring as fuk cuz it shifts back to action frequently

Cat_Returns.jpg

Ye op should definitely watch code gayass if he liked psycho pass
aslo, Zankyou no terror :feelsLSD:

Last edited:
Strawberry Panic

Been watching anime since I was 11 with One Piece being the first one I watched "seriously" like following the story and all episodes. Previously I had watched the Dragon Ball movies and some random episodes of Dragon Ball, Pokémon, Digimon and similars when on TV but didn't know it was called anime. I also read a lot of manga in my local public library.

Sometimes I like to watch a lot of anime (like finish a show and move to the next one) while other times it can be months without watching any shows because I either don't feel like it or don't find anything interesting. Still I rarely binge watch and prefer to watch an episode or two a day.

My personal favorite animu are Black Lagoon, Parasyte, Kill la Kill, Hellsing Ultimate, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagan, Overlord, Kakegurui, Digimon (season 1). That's some good sheit :feelsLSD:

Been watching anime since I was 11 with One Piece being the first one I watched "seriously" like following the story and all episodes. Previously I had watched the Dragon Ball movies and some random episodes of Dragon Ball, Pokémon, Digimon and similars when on TV but didn't know it was called anime. I also read a lot of manga in my local public library.

Sometimes I like to watch a lot of anime (like finish a show and move to the next one) while other times it can be months without watching any shows because I either don't feel like it or don't find anything interesting. Still I rarely binge watch and prefer to watch an episode or two a day.

My personal favorite animu are Black Lagoon, Parasyte, Kill la Kill, Hellsing Ultimate, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagan, Overlord, Kakegurui, Digimon (season 1). That's some good sheit :feelsLSD:
i started with inazuma eleven it was aired on the TV a big part of my childhood.

One Punch Man
Death Note
JoJo until the end of season 3
NHK
YuYu Hakusho

That's it, I didn't watch much anime beyond Naruto.

I can recommend some anime movies to you.

Ghost in the shell 1
Ghost in the shell 2
Akira

Baki and Berseker look good but I didn't see them

Last edited: