Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What am I supposed to do differently?

depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Self-banned
-
This semester I have a horrible schedule, for sure there’s nothing I can do, I’ll be taking 18 credits which sucks so bad. How will I make this different than the last? I have no clue. I need a miracle to happen. I need advice, genuinely speaking I really need some sort of advice. I know it’s the wrong forum to ask but all of you guys are my bros.

It’s hard if you’re not studying something you like

I'd suggest writing down a schedule to follow and following a repetitive routine

Incels aren't allowed to have fun. They can only studymaxx and wageslavemaxx.

Idk what you're asking us. Just focus, get your degree, get a good job, moneymaxx then copemaxx. Don't like what you're doing? Then change what you're studying or whatever. Who cares? Live fast, die young.

Idk what you're asking us. Just focus, get your degree, get a good job, moneymaxx then copemaxx. Don't like what you're doing? Then change what you're studying or whatever. Who cares? Live fast, die young.

just drop out of college just like me . there's no point in studying if you're a sub5.
education was meant for white rich caucasien anyways

Holy moly why 18? Dude if you’re in the window drop one or two classes at least.

It’s hard if you’re not studying something you like
That is true, I don’t even truly know what I want to do but i don’t want to waste time and then look back with even more regret

Good, blunt advice. I asked because do you ever feel some sort of desperation? I don’t know why but when 2023 came I felt this way. I just feel extremely trapped and uneasy

I'd suggest writing down a schedule to follow and following a repetitive routine
I think my schedule will be go to class, during periods I’m free I’ll study, go to next class, study in the library till like 9-10pm then come home. If not I might fail a class

Incels aren't allowed to have fun. They can only studymaxx and wageslavemaxx.
It’s so brutal honestly, I just wish I was born into a rich good looking family then take some bullshit degree like some philosophy or English thing and party knowing that when I graduate I’ll have some management job from my family lined up.

Good, blunt advice. I asked because do you ever feel some sort of desperation? I don’t know why but when 2023 came I felt this way. I just feel extremely trapped and uneasy
Always because I'm getting older lol

Holy moly why 18? Dude if you’re in the window drop one or two classes at least.
I’m thinking of doing that. I’m taking all science classes basically it’s rough, might drop genetics instead or bio stats