Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What age will you rope at if you remain KHV?

rotting-alone

rotting-alone

Officer
Currently 22. Turning 23 in July. If I don't have my first kiss by 25 I will fucking rope.

I am only v, not khv.
At 25 I will rope if I do not have action for sure

30, 1.5 years to go

I can't. Religiouscel.

Growing up as a poorcel, life was always a struggle. I'm hoping that studycelling will earn me enough money so i can live comfortably. I can't rope without experiencing that.

JFL if you think a kiss would save your incel ass.

hopefully before 30

ill continue gaming

When i get too old and my health starts to decline then my time has come, whenever that may be. As long as im healthy and young i just cope my way through life.

Only a KV

I guess never

When i get too old and my health starts to decline then my time has come, whenever that may be. As long as im healthy and young i just cope my way through life.

I don't know i am bipolar as shit and something might push me to the edge some day

tenor.gif

probably never, waiting for cyberwaifus

I don't see myself being able to sui.

If I can't get anything decent the world will feel all my rage.

I'll be a 27 yo kv in less than a week.

this is what everyone thinks though, that everything will change

If a girl is willing to kiss you, then that means you're not completely repulsive to her (them).

Im 27. I hope i kill myself as soon as possible, to be honest.

Im 27. I hope i kill myself as soon as possible, to be honest.
Same here brother. I hope to quit my frustrating job this year, rethink my further choices and hopefully gas myself. I just cant let myself become 30yo looser.

30 is the magic number.

Same here brother. I hope to quit my frustrating job this year, rethink my further choices and hopefully gas myself. I just cant let myself become 30yo looser.
Good luck bro.