Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What age does the agepill hit

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
Meaning, when do you become too old for most 15-26 year old foids?

The agepill hit me right after puberty. That's when my life ended for me.

Life ended for me at 55.

You're always too old if you're ugly.

Incels = 14
Normies = 32
Chadlite= 40
Chad = 50

26. If you arent in ltr or married its over

The moment you enter the workforce full-time, so depending on your education, your local laws, and your life choices that can be anywhere between 19 and 30. For incels our lives never begun but oftentimes hope finally dies after you left school for good.

lol i have no idea what ure talking about but thats not the age pill

the age pill is missing out on important developmental milestones and once you've missed them there's no going back and no redo

Once a man hits 30 he's judged by his wallet as well as looks. Once past 30 a man has to be rich to have a chance.

I used to think 30, then I met my landlord and saw him and his friends who are all between 30 and 37 fuck young girls every fucking weekend.

So it never ends for Chad.

Agepill hit me in early 20s

30 is just wrong for chadlites and chads, its big ass coping, I used to cope with that shit too but now I realise that good genes are good genes and femoids dont give a fuck about youth. One of the guys who use to be here partying with chad-landlord is like 38 and got visible wrinkles on forehead and some nasobial folds, but because of his robust face and granite jaw, he pulls women in their early 20s all the time.

Meanwhile, Im early twenty with shit bonestructure, I got the youth, but I dont have the bones, so its fucking over for me.

the age pill is missing out on important developmental milestones and once you've missed them there's no going back and no redo

This is pretty much it. The age pill hits you when you feel like you've been left behind and that you have to catch up with your peers.

For most of us, age pill hit us somewhere in our teens when we still didn't lose virginity.

Then the next age pill is at 25 when you finished college and you still haven't had a relationship. You feel like you need to catch up even faster but your youth is gone.

The next age pill is at 30 when you realize you're getting too old for fertile young women and that you likely won't even be able to have a marriage with children.

The women get desperate when they get older.
They fight over the old men. I've seen it with my own eyes.

Depends on how what are you defining as ugly, if you were genuinely ugly in your youth you'll simply become invisible for society once you reach old age. Maybe low-tier normies got a better chance at 60+ but I'm not sure.

30 is just wrong for chadlites and chads, its big ass coping, I used to cope with that shit too but now I realise that good genes are good genes and femoids dont give a fuck about youth. One of the guys who use to be here partying with chad-landlord is like 38 and got visible wrinkles on forehead and some nasobial folds, but because of his robust face and granite jaw, he pulls women in their early 20s all the time.

Meanwhile, Im early twenty with shit bonestructure, I got the youth, but I dont have the bones, so its fucking over for me.

Yeah old Chad is still Chad and young incel is still incel.

Youth is more integral for women's looks than it is for mens. Bone structure is more important for mens looks. So 20 year old girls will want a 40 year old Chad over a 20 year old incel even if the Chad looks 40ish and the incel looks 20.

However, a 20 year old girl that looks 20 will always mog a 40 year old woman who looks 40 and attractive middle aged women tend to look younger than their age.

Youth is more integral for women's looks than it is for mens. Bone structure is more important for mens looks. So 20 year old girls will want a 40 year old Chad over a 20 year old incel even if the Chad looks 40ish and the incel looks 20.

However, a 20 year old girl that looks 20 will always mog a 40 year old woman who looks 40 and attractive middle aged women tend to look younger than their age.

This is what Ive found aswell, unfortunately. Its all about bone structure for men, thats why women can find a 45 year old man more attractive than a 20 year old man, despite her herself being 20, cause all they see is literally bones.

For most of us, age pill hit us somewhere in our teens when we still didn't lose virginity.
Virginity sucks, but for me the biggest age pill was when I realized I hadn't yet kissed a girl at age 19 and worse, wasn't even close to doing that any time soon.

It really feels like being a different species or something: "Oh, this is something human beings get to do"

After that point I got really desperate and tried almost anything to find a girl willing to hook up to me. I'm not proud of the following few years of my life in that regard. So thirsty, sad and pathetic...

Virginity sucks, but for me the biggest age pill was when I realized I hadn't yet kissed a girl at age 19 and worse, wasn't even close to doing that any time soon.

It really feels like being a different species or something: "Oh, this is something human beings get to do"

After that point I got really desperate and tried almost anything to find a girl willing to hook up to me. I'm not proud of the following few years of my life in that regard. So thirsty, sad and pathetic...
Did you try PUA??

26 for incels, later for non-ugly sub-chadlite men

When your face looks middle aged.

Agepill hits you since birth if you are ugly, you will always be playing the catch up game.

Did you try PUA??
sort of, but only half-heartedly (was already semi blackpilled). I was ultra bluepilled before that for quite a while, I was thinking about that phase here.

If I have to give it a number, I'd say 25+. It was 28 for me. For anyone who thinks the agepill has hit them in their teens, I feel bad for you because it hasn't even got out of bed, let alone hit you.

Ugly old men can get women very easily.
only if you moneymaxx and buy young depraved whores.
Preferably of the third world variety.

Life ends for incels around puberty, when your libido starts to rise, and everyone else's interest in you starts to wane.

But for normies it ends somewhere between high school graduation and 30yo.

only if you moneymaxx and buy young depraved whores.
Preferably of the third world variety.

Life ends for incels around puberty, when your libido starts to rise, and everyone else's interest in you starts to wane.

But for normies it ends somewhere between high school graduation and 30yo.

Puberty literally destroyed ER's life

I'm 22 and it already hit me hard

Incels = 14
Normies = 32
Chadlite= 40
Chad = 50
I think 70 might be more accurate for Chad, Brad is 55 and roastoids still want him, although maybe to a diminished extent.

Attachments

• 55.jpg
    55.jpg
    299.8 KB · Views: 18
One of the guys who use to be here partying with chad-landlord is like 38 and got visible wrinkles on forehead and some nasobial folds, but because of his robust face and granite jaw, he pulls women in their early 20s all the time.
I refuse tobelieve this :cryfeels: i mean what is roastie in their early 20s doing with a 38yo loser chad :feelsrope:
Maybe low-tier normies got a better chance at 60+ but I'm not sure.
:feelskek::feelsgah:

Last edited:
I would say at 18 or 19. That was the time when I felt worse because most of the girls my age have lost their virginity and it already became socially unacceptable to date 14 or 15 years old girls

Depends on your genetics. Chad/Chad life's can go up into old age still fucking young girls, for everyone else the age pill is irreverent, since they wont fuck ugly men.