Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious what age does it start going downhill?

• Thread starter 52baldcurryjanitor
  • Start date
25 for me. I was pretty happy until 25. Bluepilled bliss. In the last few years I have noticed that my copes dont work as much.

When you're born it goes downhill

-9 months aka the moment your genetic code was formed

The "downhill" part starts in your teens, as soon as you notice girls are into other guys but not you.

The real question is, when does it start getting easier?
To which I would reply, mid 30s is when you start to actually accept that a partner and a family and etc etc isn't going to happen for you, (or else it would have by now.) Really accepting that that isn't in your future, which is different than desperately wanting those things and being afraid that some chance is still there but slipping away.

By then you should also be statusmaxxing in some way with a bit of work seniority or whatever. Which is no substitute but it does allow you to cope in comfort.

IDK I would say mid/late 20s
when I hit puberty I descended hard because I got terrible terrible acne, gyno, skinnyfat, and just had a horrible time in high school. I never properly developed “confidence” or proper social experiences in middle or high school so now that I’m a young adult I have no fucking clue what I’m doing, no friends no matter I try, don’t really know how to interact with girls (they don’t find me that attractive anyway), and just generally sort of fucked socially. I have a job, I workout sometimes twice a day in the gym, I eat fruit for snacks and chicken and rice 3-4x a day, I am looksmaxxing with tretinoin, finasteride for hair, I dress best I can and all this but I simply am not mentally equipped with the right baggage to partipate socially. I also just don’t have any opportunities to learn. I literally live in my room and try every day to go out but I just get so lonely walking around, so I just stay in my room and go to the gym daily because it’s normal to gym by yourself and I don’t feel weird doing it.

I don’t like watching movies where the main character falls in love with a woman because it makes me sad, I literally just gym and listen to music and try and work on stuff to make my life better but it never does anything.

im a very bored and lonely person, and I have been since I was young. Hurts man, hurts.
That’s me

23, cuz at that age JB’s find you too old

its starts going downhill the moment we're born

realistically, around 13-16

As soon as you are born it starts going downhill

Whenever you start balding, or get out of shape to the point of no return back to being fit, or when your face gets very old looking and wrinkly.

15-18

high school is your last fucking chance

what is your story? mine is lame I basically pissed away my youth rotting on my laptop in uni. (I did go through some unrelated trauma as a kid so maybe that plays a role). I should have at least tried dating in uni. Its AMAZING how FAST life shits the bed post uni. I was delusional and I thought: "oh one day I will get some friends/maybe a woman" lol I was retarded back then. The MALE wall is REAL mgtows are full of shit about the female wall. The wall for men is like 22/23!

fuck just 1 year (I am 24) Why the fuck does the human body shit the bed at 25? Can't we at LEAST have until 30? Or were we meant to have kids at like 17-21? and mid 20's is actually the biological wall.
Pretty much the same story with me. Never had any interest from women in high school, in fact I didn't have many friends in general. I made more friends in college but still no romantic prospects. Then I wasted away most of my 20s trying to get my career started and still not meeting any women. I have over 300 rejections since I started asking women out when I was 16 and I only got three numbers. One was fake, two never replied to my texts.