Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What age did you think you would ascend at?

IncelWithNoLuck

IncelWithNoLuck

Banned
-
My friend group already had gfs when they were 11 so I thought “I’ll get one next year at middle school”
At 12 I had no chance so I just thought I’ll get one next year when everyone has settled in
At 13 I was getting rejected and no longer had friends, I thought time to move
At 14 I moved school and got better friends but the foids still thought I was weird
At 15 I was starting to get worried then reassured myself of false hope
At 16 I was constantly asking myself what the fuck is wrong
At 17 I started panicking
At 18 I finished high school a virgin and wondered is this really it

Now I am 21. It truly is over. I can’t believe my friends and the foids in my class started fucking a decade ago while I still don’t know what a kiss or a hug from a female other than my mother feels like.

I thought there was a decent chance at 18, and now I'm almost 20. It's over.

There was never a specific age I thought I’d ascend at however I knew it was over by the time I was 16

When I was 14 I thought that I’d ascend at 16yrs old because of the highschool! Now Im turning 17yrs old this year and no results at all! Well despite being resigned to my fate ( and I definitely like to spend time alone) I still get jealous when I see people at my age going out with girls! And most of their girls are so hot that they even make me sad to some extent! But I dont care anymore as I used to!

Probably before age 16, I might've had a chance since I wasn't as ugly and I thought I would grow taller. Also didn't have to worry about having something to offer for foids or having to live up a responsibility.

At the end of elementary school, I told myself it would happen in middle school.
At the end of middle school, I told myself it would happen in high school.
At the end of high school, I hoped it would happen in university

Never began :fuk:

Tbh, I wanted to French kiss foids born in the '90s before they all turned 18.

My friend group already had gfs when they were 11 so I thought “I’ll get one next year at middle school”
At 12 I had no chance so I just thought I’ll get one next year when everyone has settled in
At 14 I moved school and got better friends but the foids still thought I was weird

Now I am 21. It truly is over. I can’t believe my friends and the foids in my class started fucking a decade ago while I still don’t know what a kiss or a hug from a female other than my mother feels like.
It never began for most you niggas

Early 20's and I'm 20 now

14. I was bluepilled.

I'm 26 and probably not anytime soon.

I figured it would be at 18 when I went off to college and experienced "freedom"

I was sorely disappointed :feelsbadman:

Always thought i might have at least gotten a mere hand-hold by 40. I mean… let a nigga live , ffs :cryfeels:

Now it's only months away & I am intensely studying the basics of knot-theory. And the stress-force maxima of climbing ropes :feelsEhh:

nice thread

Once a teacher made this class experiment, we were all children, she asked at what age we would wish to marry and have kids

I said I'd wish to be married with children by age 22 (mid 20s here):feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic:

I thought I would at 13.

Thought I had a chance at 11 but then my crush brutally rejected me. After that I never really believed in myself (with good reason :feels: )

Sixteen, nearly seventeen.