Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What age did you lose all your friends?

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
Only down to two friends left. One from high school the other I’ve know since early childhood. I’m turning 23 in a couple of months and estimate by that time all of my friends will be gone and I’ll have almost no one left except immediate family. What age did you lose the last of your friends (if you ever had any)

7th class, around 12

When i finished school, I had 2 friends, now we talk like once a year. And I never made a friend in university

Just wait till they get wives and kids.

When i finished school, I had 2 friends, now we talk like once a year. And I never made a friend in university
Same just has taken a year or two longer for me to start losing contact with them.
Just wait till they get wives and kids.
Yeah that’ll be one of the last things that pushes me to rope.

Around 17 years of age.

The actual question should be "when did you realize you never had actual friends?" and it was after I finished college, so in 2016 or shortly after. But when I think back there were major obvious inidcators of them never being my friends, never actually giving a fuck about me in any sense, I was just a good dispenser of help and support for them, they had something to gain from my presence around them.
Being a truecel, even MALES don't want you around them, because that means showing up next to them, making them look bad etc. You are as dispensable to a normie man as you are to a foid pretty much. Whenever I had problems, especially SOCIAL problems, they would never back me up, they would either take side with of the group or do nothing. Of course, they wouldn't want to damage their social life on a truecel. If that's what males treat me like, imagine how bad it is with foids.
Being a truecel like myself, means you will NEVER be happy, never be accpeted, never will be perceived as a valuable human being. I hate all the social unfair treatments of me more than inceldom. I'd rather be a normie, average, regular guy and at least be treated with respect. But that was NEVER given to me, because it was over before it began for me.

As an incel you'll eventually lose all your friends because you'll be the 3rd wheel, have nothing to talk about when the others are talking dating and mating and child rearing. You'll be too ugly, short, socially awkward etc to be seen out in public with them.
Id say about 20 years of age. I have one special one who just moved on.

Last edited:
Never really had any

Something like 21 perhaps difficult to pinpoint it exactly.

I lost all of my geniune friends when I got into middle school.

13 I guess. Had a few since but went by the wayside.

Jfl, I've never had any friends. Zero, nada. The only time I was invited somewhere after school was like a birthday party in kindergarten. The closest thing to friendship I've experienced online: I don't even mean online friends you play and talk (on voice chat) all the time with, I mean talking to random people in public chatrooms or groups/forums and exchanging memes sometimes. It's fun and makes my life worthwhile but a friendship without hugs is like a relationship without sex -- yeah, kinda, maybe, not really.

I wouldn't mind if I didn't make effort to make friends (like I did in kindergarten and early primary school), but ever since middle school I was OBSESSED with making friends. It's like my only life goal at this point and it seems to be so easy for everyone -- even some incels here will casually mention having friends like it's nothing. It's utterly impossible for me, everyone ignores me or treats me like trash immediately. I've let people walk over me and pretty much simped for potential male friends but nothing worked, not even humiliating myself. I'd been rejected before I said the first word. This shit makes me furious, I really expect so fucking little: just someone to talk to and get a hug sometimes (I'm not even talking about full blown sleepovers or something at this point, I'm being realistic). I'm not "entitled" even to that. I'm literally supposed to spend all my life never opening my mouth to anyone (except a few people online) and be content about it and never complain, just keep supporting the society that rejects me so harshly.

Being a truecel, even MALES don't want you around them, because that means showing up next to them, making them look bad etc. You are as dispensable to a normie man as you are to a foid pretty much. Whenever I had problems, especially SOCIAL problems, they would never back me up, they would either take side with of the group or do nothing. Of course, they wouldn't want to damage their social life on a truecel. If that's what males treat me like, imagine how bad it is with foids.
Being a truecel like myself, means you will NEVER be happy, never be accpeted, never will be perceived as a valuable human being. I hate all the social unfair treatments of me more than inceldom. I'd rather be a normie, average, regular guy and at least be treated with respect. But that was NEVER given to me, because it was over before it began for me.
This is the cruelest stuff. I kinda accepted foids wanting nothing to do with me, but at least men should support each other… but no… associating yourself with a low-SMV male will lower your SMV by association and all men are delusional simps and will abandon their male friends for a promise of pussy. Regular incels may be able to find fellow incel friends, but truecels are destined to spend all their time in complete isolation, a fate worse than death.

18, because of college. I couldn't make any college friends because incels are hard to find(because they stay in their dorm) and all the normie friend groups typically have a foid in them and we know how that goes.

As soon as highschool ended that was it
Turns out they weren't my friends after all they were just guys that happened to like what I like

friend loss was forced because they decided to move when i was in like 7th grade, lost the weak friendships from both school and neighbors

after that it's just people you connect with at work, which is over immediately if you don't share the same job anymore

Only down to two friends left. One from high school the other I’ve know since early childhood. I’m turning 23 in a couple of months and estimate by that time all of my friends will be gone and I’ll have almost no one left except immediate family. What age did you lose the last of your friends (if you ever had any)
18 after High School

I lost all my friends in a boating accident.

The few friends I had were gradually lost after school.

I only have three friends left and I RARELY hear from them. As for age, can't remember tbh.

Can’t lose what u nvr had

When I dropped out university due to being mentally crippled by my inceldom.

I had Two very nice male friends who actually liked me, I don't even reply back to them now cuz I'm so depressed
I have a good personality IRL, a few guys are able to look past my hideous face and manletism and appreciate my personality, majority of guys and all foids want zero association to me

Last edited:
I have one friend that I've been friends with since high school. But recently I've been contemplating ditching him because he's turning into a normie also he's starting to ask about me getting a job etc. Also I never really liked him I just kept him because I didn't want to be isolated.

I mean I still have like one or two friends since HS but most moved or started working and stopped talking to me.

It happened naturally over a few years in my mid-20s.

hasnt happen yet but probably will within the next few years

At around 12, when puberty hit the other kids and not me (it still hasn't).

9. But then made some new ones.

No close friends for subhumans

I never had any friends to begin with.

18, because of college. I couldn't make any college friends because incels are hard to find(because they stay in their dorm) and all the normie friend groups typically have a foid in them and we know how that goes.

When I finished college. I had one friend from high school that was in my program at the same school since we both went to college locally and after school he moved way away from here and I haven't really talked to him since