Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What age did you grow your first beard ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I can grow a neckbeard

I never grew one i cant

i cant really grow beard, maybe its due to blocked hair follicol due to acne but idk

i cant grow one even on steroids

15, I was in NYC and wanted to buy liquor. Before I was always immediately kicked out of liquor stores but now I could buy. In the US the legal drinking age is 21, in the Netherlands this used to be 16 so for me drinking was just normal. My same age American cousin was baffled that I just saw it normal to drink my age. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

All thanks to my beard.

Although my American cousin is leanmaxxed and MUCH taller than me, he had to geomax to get a Dominican toilet (just like his father, my uncle, as his mother is a Dominican that doesn't speak English). Absolutely brutal, if you're a Hispanic African-American it is ovER, just go to Cuba or the Dominican Republic. Dating is Tyronez only. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I first started growing a beard when I was 34. Before age 34, I always shaved

Im on minoxidil rn because i cant grow a beard

Seems like not being able to grow a proper beard is a absolute incel-genetic-trait

16 or 17. I shave mostly.

I don't really have one, can't grow a real beard