Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What age did you first think you might kill yourself?

12. I remember it very clearly. I even wrote several suicide notes and kept them in my room.

When I was 13 or 14, I got drunk and went to the roof of a local high-rise and contemplated jumping. I had been planning it for a few days even though there wasn't much to plan. I got fairly close to jumping at one point, but a thunderstorm came and I just pussied out and gave up.
I got off the roof and decided that if I'm ever going to do it, I better be ready and desperate to die.
I almost jumped once too, but I’d read a statistic that 80% of those who survived regretted it on the way down, which is quite frightening. If I ever do it will be by another method.

I almost jumped once too, but I’d read a statistic that 80% of those who survived regretted it on the way down, which is quite frightening. If I ever do it will be by another method.
As long as I have my copes (vidya, music, anime, tv) I won't go through with it. If I ever become homeless or extremely poor I know for a fact I'll kill myself.

15. I was already extremely depressed when I was 10 though

13 yo, when I discovered that life is not a long calm river, foids going to other boys, rejecting me and ignoring me, that the rat race is real, my parents spreading me bluepill lies, and I made an attempt at 30 yo, which unfortunately ended in failure.

Was very depressed since the age of 7-8, when I realized couldn't have any friends.

i threatened to kill myself when i was 4-5 bcuz someone cut a pizza wrong[cut through the salami], when I got embarrassed in a shop[by accidentally hugging someone i thought was my mum] and when i couldnt build a lego thing
dk must have had a fucked up head all along

12-14... heavy on Ritalin at the time, srs thought it was normal ('teenage mood swings bruh get a hold' basically). Off the drugs now, suicidal thoughts come and go... at least one reliable thing.

11 or 12, I was quite young when I first got depressed.

Around 13-14 years old.

Guests: 13. Hello IncelQueers, enjoying the fact that incels will kill themselves? At the end of the day we're still people regardless and just because we're incel doesn't mean we're an exception that we shouldn't be bullied or disrespected.
High IQ but sadly the people you're speaking to are soulless automations made flesh so they'll ignore it.

As for the OP, I was 10.

18 towards the end of high school and realized how much of an ugly loser I was due to lack of foid interaction.

20. Took me a while to catch on because everyone was good at hiding the truth from me.