Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What age did you first think you might kill yourself?

ColdLightOfDay

ColdLightOfDay

Serge’s alt.
★★★★★
Kindergarten. Ded srs.

18. I told myself that if I was still a virgin at 20 I'd do it. A decade later and not even suicidal anymore.

Last edited:
15. Ran away from home. Pussied out, then Passed out (exhaustion?) in the middle of the woods after crying. Had 8 missed calls. Went home.

I seriously considered it as an option first when I was 19

Truecel trait: <15 tbh

definitely 17 for me.

14, at the time the though of committing suicide if nothing gets better gave me a insufferable fear, a cold shiver in my spine, I immediately though "No way, this will not happen, things will get better when I'm older", as I got older the idea grow it's roots deeper inside my head, today I don't feel much fear, only a strange kind of relief that I may have a way out of this world and maybe a eternal void doesn't sound so bad.

Probably 6, I wasn't the happiest kid, but I remember considering it as a way to actually see if there's anything after death rather that a way to escape pain. That came a bit later maybe at 16 or 17.

I've been depressed since i was 12 and suicidal since i was 15.

At childhood (5-6 years) had fantasies about torturing and killing human babies, but tey were detached from reality, not really wanted to do it

Never had such a thought. I will get what I want eventually, through violence if necessary.

A blet, question about killing myself, not others. Never very seriously was thinking about it or really wanted to do

Gym class. I don't remember the age, but gym class was when I learned just how freakishly different I was than everyone else. Gym class makes you undress in front of others, and that was the beginning of my end.

I tried to kill myself when I was 10

As soon as I started wageslaving at 16.

14 was when I was actually aware of what I wanted to do.

I used to try and stab myself in my stomach constantly when younger, I also remember attempting to asphyxiate myself with the tube of a vacuum cleaner when I was like 9 (I probably would of succeeded had my mother not stopped me).

I’m 40. Too scared.

14, at the time the though of committing suicide if nothing gets better gave me a insufferable fear, a cold shiver in my spine, I immediately though "No way, this will not happen, things will get better when I'm older", as I got older the idea grow it's roots deeper inside my head, today I don't feel much fear, only a strange kind of relief that I may have a way out of this world and maybe a eternal void doesn't sound so bad.
I underwent this process too.
At childhood (5-6 years) had fantasies about torturing and killing human babies, but tey were detached from reality, not really wanted to do it

Around 15-16, for sure after puberty.

Around 13-14 years old.

Guests: 13. Hello IncelQueers, enjoying the fact that incels will kill themselves? At the end of the day we're still people regardless and just because we're incel doesn't mean we're an exception that we shouldn't be bullied or disrespected.

I was 18. In fact, I stood on the railroad tracks but didn't have the guts to do it.
Then police came and pulled me of.
A friend of mine in the same situation was more successful, he took an overdose of pils and alcohol and was only found after days.
He was dead and so he escaped the shitty life.

Then police came and pulled me of.
Prank went too far bruh. You should simulating suicide only to get something from relatives, if they're calling cops you should stop immediately.

I first started having thoughts at 9. The first time I self harmed, I was 13.

15, maybe just before. Puberty is the start of the end for all incels.

12. I remember it very clearly. I even wrote several suicide notes and kept them in my room.

When I was 13 or 14, I got drunk and went to the roof of a local high-rise and contemplated jumping. I had been planning it for a few days even though there wasn't much to plan. I got fairly close to jumping at one point, but a thunderstorm came and I just pussied out and gave up.
I got off the roof and decided that if I'm ever going to do it, I better be ready and desperate to die.

Last edited:
10, shitty parents and ignored at school... I never even had a chance in life.