Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What advice would you give to your younger self/ younger incels?

E

Erenor

Veteran
★★★
What would you tell them/yourself?

For me, I only have general advice not directly related to inceldom (still kind of clueless in that area):
- limit your time on the computer
- even if you still have work to do for uni, reserve one day of the week to do what you want to do, otherwise your youth will just pass, also this will make you work more efficiently as you have something to look forward to
- socialize and invite people over as much as possible, even if you fear they don't want to, better than not trying at all
- Write down all the things you would like to achieve in your life, then prioritize what is the most important to you and think of what small and concrete things you can do to achieve them, don't just have grandiose dreams that are not going to happen anyways

I wouldn't have listened as child but:
- Focus more on school.
- Try to looksmax
- Speak to girls
- Shower everyday.

I'd be no Incel today if I followed these steps in my childhood. But all I cared was videogames.

Everthing I would tell my younger self has already been said

-Be physically active and exercise frequently

Don't hang yourself from the railing you fat fuck! Your fat ass snap the metal apart. Shoutout to my younger self for having the balls to rope tho

Shower Everyday. Throw out your computer and Gamecube. Play more sports. Hit on every girl cause hs is full of sluts and focusing on one girl didn't work out last time. Get a part time job. Buy bitcoin. Don't respect "she's already his." they're all thotts. and your friends betray you so don't worry about it.

Don't have an uncureable mental illness.

I want a fucking time machine

LOOKSMAXX. STUDYMAXX. NTMAXX. CONFIDENCEMAXX. STOPTAKINGCOMPETITIVEVIDEOGAMESSOFUCKINGSERIOUSLYMAXX.

For my potential I didn't do too bad tbh. Just a few tips:
  • No shame in going to a brothel. It fucking rocks. Do it today
  • Study more for school you wannabe degenerate
  • Limit vidya consumption
  • Dress like a normal person, get a haircut
  • Educate yourself on zionism and feminism
  • Do nofap
  • Don't be ashamed to hate the others. Hate them more, they suck dick
  • Drop those fake friend scheming cocksucking scumbag clusterfucks
  • Lift more weights, fag
  • Don't go to MMA class, retard. Get a 9mil

I'd tell him to just kill himself

Looksmax and pursue females while you're still young. It's better that you be rejected and know that you're doomed to lifelong inceldom than wonder "what if" after you've gotten older and balder.

It's funny to me that most of you would encourage your younger selves to be more social and try harder. I would prepare my teen self to opt out of society way sooner.

It's funny to me that most of you would encourage your younger selves to be more social and try harder. I would prepare my teen self to opt out of society way sooner.

I would encourage my younger self to blow his brains out. No question about that.

There is hope for some of the younger incels on this forum, however. For example, Facade had Tinder matches in Asia and Latin America. If he establishes himself professionally, and makes enough money to travel around the world, he could do really well later in life.

Never let go of your real friends
Eat estrogen pills
Collagenmaxx

avoid oneitis like the plague, at all costs

Don't pursue girls
Don't focus on the unchangeable
Don't give up on your dreams

Buy Crypto, put all your money into it

Gymcel so nobody can pick on you

Get a nice PC

Study to be a moritician so you can get laid

-just kill yourself now while you are ahead. There is nothing good waiting for you in life.

i remember in eighth grade we wrote letters to our high school senior selves and I told myself if it hasn't got better then kill myself lol. our teacher said she'd mail them to us I haven't gotten it

-- kill yourself, young me because none of your dreams will ever come true.

There's nothing I can say. My life was fucked from the beginning and no advice would've saved me.