Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

WHAT ACCENT DO U THINK IS CUTEST

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
for me its french and japanese

french and japanese are good ones ngl

Spanish sounds nice

I mean real life would probably be broken English. Nothing cuter than a young little asian girl going "yum yum" or "big white cock" in broken English while they are naked.

On the internet I really enjoy those animated YouTube girls and the way they speak English although I'm not sure if that counts as an "accent" because I'm still unsure if it is legit a character or their real voices.

If the two above don't count then I really like the way ginger girls sound. I dont know the ethnicity. Like Irish or Scottish or around there. Just the way they talk sex and cuss in a crude manner is quite erotic. Plus some of their slang sounds the tits.

japanese by a long mile. Not impressed by most foreign languages tbh, only japanese and some british accents stand out.

japanese by a long mile. Not impressed by most foreign languages tbh, only japanese and some british accents stand out.

based the classy birtish accents are nice as well

Japanese and brazilian

Spanish and Portuguese are the least cutest. Half of the foids sound like chainsmokers

Irish accent is cute. Any high-tone, feminine voice is pretty sweet tbh

mochiron japanesu heika-sama

Russian and japanese

I really like the southern American accent, like from Louisiana.

Russian and japanese
What’s wrong with you all. Is there something about their inability to pronounce their L’s and broken English attractive to you?

What’s wrong with you all. Is there something about their inability to pronounce their L’s and broken English attractive to you?
Gives me a good vibe thats all. I also like hands when there isnt anything "sexy" about them. You cant fully elaborate everything related to sexual selection.

french is shit. german foids usually sound hot

I mean real life would probably be broken English. Nothing cuter than a young little asian girl going "yum yum" or "big white cock" in broken English while they are naked.

On the internet I really enjoy those animated YouTube girls and the way they speak English although I'm not sure if that counts as an "accent" because I'm still unsure if it is legit a character or their real voices.

If the two above don't count then I really like the way ginger girls sound. I dont know the ethnicity. Like Irish or Scottish or around there. Just the way they talk sex and cuss in a crude manner is quite erotic. Plus some of their slang sounds the tits.

Gay post. Tagging mods.

I really love soft, Southern accents on girls. Makes me want to coom.

Japanese, Brazilian, Peruvian, Puerto Rican (but only the rich ones), and in a weird way Malaysia/Singapore even though they sound retarded af

Anyone say Italian yet?

Women shouldn't talk
full

russian, japanese
I dislike french