Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope What a wonderful world

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
After I die I theorize I'm forever doom to repeat universes through a universal reset. In one of them I'm bound to be reborn as Chad hypothetically assuming quantum mechanics if my life is as bad. Then there is a version where I must live it equally as good. But this is a cope and it's most likely it'll never happen or it will. This universe is too random to even be processed.:feelsjuice::smonk: I might meet emporio

After I die I theorize I'm forever doom to repeat universes through a universal reset. In one of them I'm bound to be reborn as Chad hypothetically assuming quantum mechanics if my life is as bad. Then there is a version where I must live it equally as good. But this is a cope and it's most likely it'll never happen or it will. This universe is too random to even be processed.:feelsjuice::smonk: I might meet emporio
Schizophreniamogs me

Rgb GIF by CORSAIR

LEGIT :feelsmage:WE ARE DAMNED TO ETERNAL CYCLICAL TORMENT

The concept of I is false. If you born again thats not you.

The concept of I is false. If you born again thats not you.
No it is me. I have no memory but the feeling is internal:lasereyes: you however might be some guy or me maybe :ha..feels: mmm come here me let's HAVE SOME FUN WITHT EH SEX HAVERS BY NASHING THEIR HEADS IN :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Rather not have another round tbh. Just let me rest :fuk: