Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What a typical day in Chad’s life feels like

• Thread starter King of Virgnity IV
  • Start date
K

King of Virgnity IV

Banned
-
Took from this guy’s twitter:

“There's a little girl next door, sometimes she says "bye bye" or when I'm in the area, she changes clothes, picks up a sheet and writes some things and looks at me, yesterday she asked my name for mine grandma haha
Maybe I'm her 1st CRUSH hahahaha”

Just have in mind that this is a very common event in his life...

Attachments

• F1D6E708-7B62-42CF-89BA-715C860F19B5.jpeg
    F1D6E708-7B62-42CF-89BA-715C860F19B5.jpeg
    265.4 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:
Crazy shit, bro

I can’t fathom it

He's a Chadlite at beast.

Life on tutorial mode

Took from this guy’s twitter:

“There's a little girl next door, sometimes she says "bye bye" or when I'm in the area, she changes clothes, picks up a sheet and writes some things and looks at me, yesterday she asked my name for mine grandma haha
Maybe I'm her 1st CRUSH hahahaha”

Just have in mind that this is a very common event in his life...

Dude's a Jesusmaxxed Chad, but I don't think he's a real pedo.

He is only Chad because of his eye area, I won’t be a lot worse if I had the same

it's over if jb's don't write poems for you

Wake up. Get congratulated on genetics. Game journalist mode.

Last edited:
Dude can just STRAIGHT UP LITERALLY casually joke about a little girl liking him. If you're an unattractive male you will be filmed on Best Gore as someone would chainsaw your head off for that.

Thors me

Also please slit my wrists

Brazil is jbw heaven.

Dude can just STRAIGHT UP LITERALLY casually joke about a little girl liking him. If you're an unattractive male you will be filmed on Best Gore as someone would chainsaw your head off for that.

shit, I haven’t realized that til now. Makes even more sense if you read the comments:

all from girls saying: “ownnnt how cute” and “I wish I was this girl teeree”

shit, I haven’t realized that til now. Makes even more sense if you read the comments:

all from girls saying: “ownnnt how cute” and “I wish I was this girl teeree”

Chad can have sex wtih a child in broad fucking daylight in a crowded public area and no one can bat an eye. But so much as even be near a woman as an unattractive male and you'll be imprisoned for some bullshit, or have a bunch of dudes jump on you and beat the shit out of you.

We truly do live in a completely different reality than him

entirely different worlds

Women are the biggest pedo enablers,back when ı was staying at a hotel during summer ı saw russian foids 13-16 y/o hug and stalk 25 smh y/o chads

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back