Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What a twist

• Thread starter Atavistic Autist
  • Start date
Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★

Giphy

>genetically wired to be a whore
>guy
Wtf is going on?!?

What an absolute subhuman..jesus man

That THING doesn't belong to this world.

mPEVpCbsxPXnNJvDXd9yLox-7ZWbXdJIZLgfnaeCK9Hmgp8IxxglDd3aPLN-wdyGUEdDMLnTmuo5hG2pBFuyg0iyFseuGavdmIgoxWR0409hFxnLc5NblCErIChDjCe2_hWjb0qVBFKeEQ

'He hits me because he loves me' - foids and bitchy bottoms about their abusive Chadlites.

>You're genetically wired to be a whore faggot

Regrets leaving abusive chad JFL. Remember these people are allowed to vote
only male property owners should be allowed to vote, they are the ones with the interest of their offspring and country in mind

Homosexual relationships usually consist of one mentally unstable beta partner and one psycho dominant partner.

only male property owners should be allowed to vote, they are the ones with the interest of their offspring and country in mind
I agree. Can we label single moms domestic terrorists while we are at it? Broken homes are destroying many countries

I agree. Can we label single moms domestic terrorists while we are at it? Broken homes are destroying many countries
they are in a sense terrorists.
a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.
their children were unlawfully produced outside of wedlock, their offspring are violent, and they push politics that favour more unreasonable legal powers for women.

Hahaha society got these niggas tripping over themselves to become faggot.

Fucking asd ppl are drawn to this shit outta desperation I'm sure of it.

This faggots relationship be like

View: https://youtu.be/fgyqYVpCm-g

Last edited:
Gay relationships are probably more deranged and fucked up than hetero relationships

Gay relationships are probably more deranged and fucked up than hetero relationships
No shit, it's like that movie; there will be shit

Let me guess, that based response has been downvoted to oblivion. This is reddit, afterall.