Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel What a retarded article. Of course written by a retarded foid

They're signing up for plastic surgery, including rib removal, clavicle bone breakage, facial "masculinisation" and supersized testicle implants.

I definitely did all of these, especially the last one.

So they say incels are just lazy and aren't trying to improve themselves. But when they try plastic surgery, it won't work and they should just give up?

"I am a writer, researcher, and all-round nerd lord."

:feelspuke:

when a woman gets plastic surgery it's either "yass queen!! you go girl!!! so empowered!!!:soy:" or "she's not superficial, it's society's fault for making her feel like she needs to change her appearance"

when an incel gets plastic surgery "Yikes! Look at this insecure incel! No one cares about appearances hon, you need to work on your PERSONALITY!:soy:"

supersized testicle implants
Index

Fucking dumbasses keep confusing looksmaxers/lookismers for us

Ugh. The first sentence is already a ragefuel. Not gonna read the rest of it. Must keep the blood pressure low.

I can tell it was written by a femoid

Dumb whore. What's wrong with trying to look good? Its my fucking right.

when a woman gets plastic surgery it's either "yass queen!! you go girl!!! so empowered!!!:soy:" or "she's not superficial, it's society's fault for making her feel like she needs to change her appearance"

when an incel gets plastic surgery "Yikes! Look at this insecure incel! No one cares about appearances hon, you need to work on your PERSONALITY!:soy:"

Not to mention fakeup is socially acceptable

She needs to close her mouth when she smiles. There's nothing but gum and buck teeth there.

dD8dLoE.png

In all the pictures this bitch doesn't even smile sincerely but she makes a face pretending to smile. It's already a sign that as a woman she's a total shit. reminds me of the hungarian sir in the meme

64GZC0F.png

She didn't get Chad dick so she's taking it on incels. What a miserable whore.

They're signing up for plastic surgery, including rib removal, clavicle bone breakage, facial "masculinisation" and supersized testicle implants.

I definitely did all of these, especially the last one.

Wait, aren't ribs removed to allow you to suck your own cock?

Are clavicles broken to heal longer so that shoulders get wider?

Why would you make your balls bigger instead of your dick?

Wait, aren't ribs removed to allow you to suck your own cock?

Are clavicles broken to heal longer so that shoulders get wider?

Why would you make your balls bigger instead of your dick?

Yes, ribs are removed to auto-fellate, like Marilyn Manson rumor.
No idea about the clavicles, but what you say sounds right.
No idea about the balls.

Nobody does any of those surgeries is what I'm saying. The writer is just making up outlandish examples to paint incels in a bad light.

dD8dLoE.png

In all the pictures this bitch doesn't even smile sincerely but she makes a face pretending to smile. It's already a sign that as a woman she's a total shit. reminds me of the hungarian sir in the meme

64GZC0F.png
Her smile is demential. I wouldn't allow her to stay within 20 feet of a school or a park

I literally expect nothing smart to ever leave a cum filled toilets mouth