Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What A Nation Deprived Of Teen Love and Sex Does To Man!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Turns them into pedophiles. :society:
70% of Japanese under 34yo single, over 40% still virgins – national survey  — RT World News

View: https://youtu.be/0df7k__KEHw

[UWSL]Unreported World is in Japan to meet some of the country’s ‘Junior Idols’. [/UWSL]
Subscribe to our channel for more Unreported World episodes https://www.youtube.com/unreportedworld[UWSL].[/UWSL]

These schoolgirls are trying to make it as pop stars, performing in front of audiences who are older and very male. But is it a quirk of Japanese culture or something more sinister?

Reporter Marcel Theroux and Director Liam Nolan meet 11-year-old Yune as she broadcasts live from her home to her fans and performs with other idols at live shows. They also meet some of her fans, many of whom are middle-aged men. A warning - this report, filmed before coronavirus deals with adult themes.

Last edited:
That mini foid is pure coomfuel :feelsohh: (in minecraft)

But on serious note, yeah I have to agree japan is pretty fucked and doomed to collapse since 1945

the japanese have developed an acute aesthetic sense, its no wonder they are able to produce such great art.

No one cares. Literally.

99% of people don't give a fuxk about the Japanese race aside from their men's ability to make anime and bideo gaymes and their women's ability to keep white cocks wet.

70% of Japanese under 34yo single, over 40% still virgins – national survey  — RT World News

View: https://youtu.be/0df7k__KEHw

Yeah. Japan is the worst incel disaster in the world. I hate my fucking country.

We aren't many on this forum bc Japs always do their shit on their own and don't want outsiders. Weirdoes!

No one cares. Literally.

99% of people don't give a fuxk about the Japanese race aside from their men's ability to make anime and bideo gaymes and their women's ability to keep white cocks wet.
Exactly.

Incel republic of japan.
*Gets nuked again, this time just for existing*

Brings a tear to my Jap's eye :cryfeels:

Yeah. Japan is the worst incel disaster in the world. I hate my fucking country.

We aren't many on this forum bc Japs always do their shit on their own and don't want outsiders. Weirdoes!
Why do you think Japanese men are in such a terrible state?

japan, incel capital of the world. do you think a lot of them are blackpilled?

Why do you think Japanese men are in such a terrible state?
We went super-macho during WWII and fell on our face. Hard. It was like: "We are going to show the White Chads that we are not incels". Well, okay. They literally mogged us with nukes.

Now we are this super weird mix of repressed-macho-obsessed-with-Kawaii-schoolgirls kind of deal. Modern Japanese culture is the strangest thing ever to be cooked up by human brains.

It never even began for ricecels over there.

Japan is often perceived as some kind of traditional paradise where women are subservient to men, but that couldn't be further from the truth. It is traditional in the sense that men are expected to fulfil the role of provider, but that's where it begins and ends. Japanese foids are some of the most entitled whores in the planet, getting into sexless marriages with all of the CEOs and surgeons while getting railed by white chads on the side.

If there's a single country that can truly be called "the incel country" it's Japan. Japanese men are (literally) working themselves to death while simultaneously slipping into depression and using anime/manga/idol culture in order to cope with their meaningless existence.

If you want to learn just how cucked things are in Japan, read this article.

Males are practically slaves over there.

everyone was a "pedophile" around 50 years ago. Japanese males have normal fetishes. Other males have turned into :soy: s.

Japan has a toxic culture of wage cucking beyond any other country on earth. Fuck their system of honor and conformity.

If you want a picture of the future, imagine an isolated man plowing
a VR loli—for ever.

Japenese make good video games I hope they continue making more good games

Whole place sounds fucked. Whatever, I'll still visit. You can go anywhere on earth and whitemaxx

I wonder how many men in Japan are incels. I like watching Hikikomori videos on youtube.

The study, conducted by the National Institute of Population and Social Security Research, revealed that 42 percent of the men and 44.2 percent of the women aged 18 to 34 are still virgins in Japan.

Doubt.

Future of Western society.

I can't wait. :feelsohh:

Loss of tradition probably.

44.2 percent of the women aged 18 to 34 are still virgins in Japan.
I wonder if its true or falsely reported, maybe white Chads are rare there.

japan, incel capital of the world. do you think a lot of them are blackpilled?
doubt it. if they were blackpilled this site would be filled with them. or maybe their english is just shit.

doubt it. if they were blackpilled this site would be filled with them. or maybe their english is just shit.
How much i heard asians stick to their own websites and platforms.

I wonder if its true or falsely reported, maybe white Chads are rare there.
Remember the rule from American Pie? There's absolutely no way that 44% of japwhores are virgins.

No one cares. Literally.

truly yuugure no tori moment
they prolly have their own subforums like ours but more obscure

this is dystopian asf

imagine being some 100 year old japanese war vet and seeing what your country has come to

Last edited:
No one cares. Literally.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back