Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting What 90% of my “social life” consists of

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Me sitting in my car alone in a parking lot eating fast food. Dead serious.

Stop eating mcjews and jewking bro fatcel is volcel

My social life: talking to my friend online

that’s it.

15694.jpg

Social lifes me

My social life is made up by smoking and drinking at the balcony, watching birds and shit like that.

My social life consist of wage slaving and crying on my way to work.

I literally don't have a social life outside of this website.

I don't even leave my house

@Ellsworth
seriously, you don't need that soy.
I know it's a good cope, but there are other copes that won't fuck you over long term

driver license mogs me and rich mogs me cuz has car

eating food in the car makes me feel like shit tbh

I don't have anyone to hang out tbh,i had a normie friend who used to work out with me for the past month but he stopped contacting me like 2 weeks ago
I smoke weed and drink alone or with a cousin sometimes

Last edited:
Jfl my only “social life” I have is on this forum
I want to smoke cigarettes. I smoked for 5 years and I quit at 18 and now I'm 24, JFL.
I have only vaped. I honestly really want to drink tbh. Seems like a better cope. But I do want to get high tho. But it can give you lung cancer

I have only vaped. I honestly really want to drink tbh. Seems like a better cope. But I do want to get high tho. But it can give you lung cancer

What kind of alcohol do you want to drink?
Wouldn't recommend taking up smoking if you have asthma or preexisting breathing problems.

What kind of alcohol do you want to drink?
Wouldn't recommend taking up smoking if you have asthma or preexisting breathing problems.
I would like to drink a beer. Maybe vodka at times as well. Just something that will ease the pain. I personally don’t want to smoke since that can give you lung cancer.

I would like to drink a beer. Maybe vodka at times as well. Just something that will ease the pain. I personally don’t want to smoke since that can give you lung cancer.

Are you of legal drinking age? Many normies start drinking before then but as you might know you build up tolerance to alcohol over time and require bigger doses to get drunk, so it's not a bad idea to postpone drinking until the legal age so you are not weary of it by then. Alcohol is used by normies to be more low inhib and social but if you don't socialize it's not much use for that purpose to begin with.

You can experiment for yourself how well the drinks will take your mind off things. I don't want to tell you what you might be able to expect because the fun is in experimenting with drinking and seeing for yourself what the experience is.

And definitely agree with you not preferring to take up smoking. Last thing you need are impaired lungs when the coronavirus is still going around.

Are you of legal drinking age? Many normies start drinking before then but as you might know you build up tolerance to alcohol over time and require bigger doses to get drunk, so it's not a bad idea to postpone drinking until the legal age so you are not weary of it by then. Alcohol is used by normies to be more low inhib and social but if you don't socialize it's not much use for that purpose to begin with.

You can experiment for yourself how well the drinks will take your mind off things. I don't want to tell you what you might be able to expect because the fun is in experimenting with drinking and seeing for yourself what the experience is.

And definitely agree with you not preferring to take up smoking. Last thing you need are impaired lungs when the coronavirus is still going around.
I’m only 17 jfl and I live in USA where drinking age is 21. I still have to wait 4 years but I will probably try to get alcohol some other way. Drinking is seen as more of a normie socializing thing but tbh I think it would be good for me so that I could ease my mind and feel more happy. Smoking is pretty unhealthy. Not worth it.

I have no social life at all.
I sleep all day and then do some shitty job to get some money.
Go to the store and buy some food.
Surf the web and when I get tired I sleep.
Next day the same all over again.

idk, you give mature vibes, maybe you just have a very social personality that's all.
Aww, thanks. And why yes, I do. I am naturally social, but after realizing femorrhoids treated me like trash when they didn't know me but would like me platonically once they did get to know, I was like screw these superficial cunts. I am not going to be myself around them. So I learned to be introverted.

Do this every day after work.

If we're ever in the same lot, it's like we're socializing. :feelsYall:

My social life is basically:

-Anonymous forums and boards

-Online Facebook groups for strategy games

-Some friends at work

-One or two friends I hang out with

-Family.

Mogs me because car

Fatter than I should be but I’m also a gymcel and roidcel so it’s not like I’m a fat little turd. Just because I eat in my car, doesn’t mean it’s always shit food. Reminds me, will inject test cyp tonight.

Imagine having a social life and still being an incel

that's how you end up looking like this absolutely disgusting human shaped tub of lard

Transportmogs me
@LastGerman

My social life is made up by smoking and drinking at the balcony, watching birds and shit like that.
Apartmentmogs me

My social life is basically:

-Anonymous forums and boards

-Online Facebook groups for strategy games

-Some friends at work

-One or two friends I hang out with

-Family.
Social mogs me

Whats stopping you from buying beer? :feelswhat:

Same, most of the time i spend outside my house is me driving alone, walking my dog alone or cycling alone.
Before lockdown I also went to uni classes.
Thats it

Doesn't sound so bad. I'd love to have a car so i could do that

My social life: posting on incels.co

Transportmogs me
@LastGerman

Apartmentmogs me

Social mogs me

Whats stopping you from buying beer? :feelswhat:
Have to be 21 to drink in America