Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"We've all been reminded what the most important things in life are"

• Thread starter AutisticMonstrosity
  • Start date
AutisticMonstrosity

AutisticMonstrosity

34 y.o. KHHV dateless, 169 cm skincel autist NEET
★★★★★
"Denmark head coach Kasper Hjulmand was in tears at the post-match news conference."

"We've all been reminded what the most important things in life are. It's meaningful relationships. It's those people who are close to us."

The Finnish commentator made similar comments ("football really does not matter even an iota" etc.) and all the other commentators in studios (intentional plural!).

I have a similar feeling every time I hear others having sex (very often that is!). For example, if I am playing a video game, I just can't continue (I want to smash my controller to the screen and throw my equipment out of the window). I go to a night-walk to a nearby forest to cry. Last time I vacuum-cleaned with full power and delayed their falling asleep 1-2 hours. After that, I used the washing machine at 2:45 AM to 4:45 AM. Very loud machine that is.
-----------------------------------------------
I thought Eriksen died, but apparently not. Still, even in THAT moment I could not not think every second what I heard last night.

Last edited:
Last time I vacuum-cleaned with full power and delayed their falling asleep 1-2 hours. After that, I used the washing machine at 2:45 AM to 4:45 AM. Very loud machine that is.
you have roommates that fuck?

Agreed, whenever trying to find my cope I am extremely pissed off when I'm reminded that the people I'm interacting with are having sex. FUCK YOU

And what leads to meaningful relationships? Looks. Face. Height. Frame. Ofc normies will admit that roundaboutly sex is all that matters but they'll never truly admit that it's looks otherwise it'd be accepting that its not our personalities.

Based for interrupting sexhavers sleep btw.

When I was living in an apartment for a few months I interrupted a couple having sex by playing Moonman.

so an apartment?

what happened at 17 btw?
Yes.

I was kicked out. My parents were divorved and for some time I moved weekly.
Based for interrupting sexhavers sleep btw.
I try to respond every time. Except when I am myself also in the bed trying to sleep. Then it is extra brutal and can't respond.
When I was living in an apartment for a few months I interrupted a couple having sex by playing Moonman.
Moonman???

Last edited:
For me the worst is "life is not worth living without love" "without love there is no meaning to life" and quotes like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back