Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Westerners come to my country to fuck women.

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
Fucking Western European shitheads come here and have sex with polish women. Mostly from Nordic or Germanic countries. But even Indians or Africans can easily get laid here JFL at polacks mogged by Curries and blacks. Piece of shit country I hope it burns.

:feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: world strikes again

What kind of curries?
It's hard to imagine curries coming into a country and mogging anyone

How do ricecels do?

Hypergamy drives men crazy

over for polish men

Abolish central government, manage the borders privately and do not allow people who will not add anything inside.

Fucking Western European shitheads come here and have sex with polish women. Mostly from Nordic or Germanic countries. But even Indians or Africans can easily get laid here JFL at polacks mogged by Curries and blacks. Piece of shit country I hope it burns.

Poland looks like a frozen, depressing shithole TBH. All the "virtual walks" through polish cities look like soviet era garbage.

Makes the Philippines look good.

What kind of curries?

How do ricecels do?
Even the ugliest ones. Trust me they get laid a lot becuase of their dark skin.
I don’t know about Ricecels though I never seen one with polish woman
Poland looks like a frozen, depressing shithole TBH. All the "virtual walks" through polish cities look like soviet era garbage.

Makes the Philippines look good.
It’s not as bad as Ukraine or Russia thanks to EU money and donations but it’s still depressing and considered a shithole. Especially for polish men, it is hell.

It’s not as bad as Ukraine or Russia thanks to EU money and donations but it’s still depressing and considered a shithole. Especially for polish men, it is hell.
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: never began for ricecels. Even curries mog us

Not that I have a choice but I think i'd rather be incel in a place like Hawaii (not that i can afford it) than be rolling in pussy in eastern europe (not that I could afford to move from the USA anyway)

poland is being fucked since 1939

Not that I have a choice but I think i'd rather be incel in a place like Hawaii (not that i can afford it) than be rolling in pussy in eastern europe (not that I could afford to move from the USA anyway)
You can come here for a week and easily ascend by just talking in English and flashing american currency

You can come here for a week and easily ascend by just talking in English and flashing american currency

can you fraud as a burger buddy boyo?

just be curry proven again

I have zero SMV in the entire world, but in Poland I have negative SMV because Poles would lynch me for my ethnicity.
brutal animositypill. I saw a video of a pole burning the quran and some guys beating him down after lol.

No way are you serious, there is no way I will believe a curry is succeeding in Poland, unless he's a millionaire, or a larping Pashtun playing the curry card

I have zero SMV in the entire world, but in Poland I have negative SMV because Poles would lynch me for my ethnicity.
Pole men maybe but Young women would fuck you.
can you fraud as a burger buddy boyo?
Not really even tho ive been to US many times. My accent is too thick.
No way are you serious, there is no way I will believe a curry is succeeding in Poland, unless he's a millionaire, or a larping Pashtun playing the curry card
Beleive what you want but I often walk by medical university and see Curries, Arabs or Black Africans with polish gfs. It’s suifuel I often get angry in a bus and start shaking my head like an autist.

Just be curry confirmed. Saw a 6’3 curry ( was Punjabi silkh since he had a turban) and mogged the fuck of everyone on the platform. He was with a 5’3 dark skinned curry JFL

I highly doubt some manlet ethnic can ascend anywhere in the world just because he's a foreigner. The exotic pill is real, but requires the exotic man to be at least average looking. When you're talking about curries getting laid, you're not talking about 5'5 balding men, do you?

I highly doubt some manlet ethnic can ascend anywhere in the world just because he's a foreigner. The exotic pill is real, but requires the exotic man to be at least average looking. When you're talking about curries getting laid, you're not talking about 5'5 balding men, do you?
Most of them are around my height, 5’7 or taller. Face doesn’t seem to matter in my observations. But yeah good point, I didn’t see a curry shorter than me with a gf.

Loads of Polish women come to my country and fuck all the chads. Polish women are generally very fit imo, i have polish inlaws who are very sexy. The chads love it. I get to look but i can't touch, typical...

Loads of Polish women come to my country and fuck all the chads. Polish women are generally very fit imo, i have polish inlaws who are very sexy. The chads love it. I get to look but i can't touch, typical...
:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
Fuckign whores. But my spirit will prevail.

I don't about Poland but if you're at least above average looking ethnic who goes to Russia, you can fuck far more girls there than in Western Europe or North America and these girls would be far better looking than the western counterparts. Not all go for ethnics, but since ethnics are a few in number in slavic countries and they happen to have stable financial life, a slavic hole doesn't mind to marry that ethnic man.

We need more Swedish women over here though, their blue eyes and blonde hair are striking and so hot.

Ok looks like I’ll be visiting once I get my passport.

Based gristian poopland :lul:

How many foreigners do you see with Polish women? I can't imagine Slavic ogres would allow that to happen. Do they not get beaten to death?

Also, the reason for that is because Poland is poor. They're after the money, not the curry dick.

Damn, imagine having a bunch of brown gods, coming to your country. Just so they can mog you, and fuck your females.

How many foreigners do you see with Polish women? I can't imagine Slavic ogres would allow that to happen. Do they not get beaten to death?

Also, the reason for that is because Poland is poor. They're after the money, not the curry dick.
Not a lot but my city isn’t that big. I bet I would see more of them if I walked near universities every day but I rarely leave my house right now.

What kind of curries?

How do ricecels do?
I once posted this curry on some post and some slav guy(not entirely sure tho) said he is a "Slayer in slavlands".

Unnamed 2

Scandinavian cum is in high demand in Russia.

what country :feelsree:

Your country is full of whores. What a shithole degenerate country, I hope it gets nuked in WW3.

He is literally 10/10.
Imagine his life. You live in a country full of incels and people that don't look good. There is literally no competition against which you have to compete. You can amass a huge harem easily.

Your country is full of whores. What a shithole degenerate country, I hope it gets nuked in WW3.
Wouldn't bother me and you're right, the women here are stuck up, nasty whores.

Yep a guy a know lives there and he slays as much as he wants.
Surprised to hear curries and niggers can have a great time there though cause I thought people in Poland were quite racist tbhngl

Yep a guy a know lives there and he slays as much as he wants.
Surprised to hear curries and niggers can have a great time there though cause I thought people in Poland were quite racist tbhngl
I agree. I think it's a particularly racist country. Very far right. My brother in-law, as an example, is always moaning about curries being here. He hates them.

These foreigners that you despise are contributing to the Polish economy at the least.

Get over it, Eastern Europe is a shithole thanks to decades of Soviet mismanagement -- that's not my fault, or that of the West. Your women are whores because they value financial security.

I might try that actually. But I’m 99.999999999% sure I’ll get rejected.

Thanks to these three factors:

1) Eastern Europe is poor
2) Eastern Europe has hot white foids
3) Relatively open markets and borders

At least one third of the whores in the UK are either Polish or Romanian.

If they're not being whores, they're a good supply of cheap labor for the service sector. At least they were before Brexit.

Europe is for europeans
no problem with other europeans coming into european countries

Poland has a history of getting fucked since the dawn of time.

Look at its location. Flat land between places like Russia, Germany, Sweden and Turkey. Plus all of the predecessors of those states.

They just can't catch a damn break. You thought the Russia/Germany spitroast in WW2 was bad? Wait till you see the Deluge lol

Last edited:
No wonder why there are so many alt-rightcels there

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back