Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Westerners come to my country to fuck women.

I dont see a curry being successful in any european country your gonna need some proof buddy

90..95% of russian/ukrainian foids become spoiled by local chad at 12..14 years old so by 22..25 they are already gold-diggering hard. Welcome.

I dont see a curry being successful in any european country your gonna need some proof buddy
The low IQ theory of reverse hypergamy by @BrendioEEE might be right!?!!

Polish women and the Euro slavic women look really nice ngl. I'd do some terrible things to get that pussy.

That’s very brutal

Loads of Polish women come to my country and fuck all the chads. Polish women are generally very fit imo, i have polish inlaws who are very sexy. The chads love it. I get to look but i can't touch, typical...
What's your country?

England my friend.

Fucking Western European shitheads come here and have sex with polish women. Mostly from Nordic or Germanic countries. But even Indians or Africans can easily get laid here JFL at polacks mogged by Curries and blacks. Piece of shit country I hope it burns.

I saw Bigfoot the other day. Strangely enough, he had a Cockney accent. Weird.

Thanks to these three factors:

1) Eastern Europe is poor
2) Eastern Europe has hot white foids
3) Relatively open markets and borders

At least one third of the whores in the UK are either Polish or Romanian.

If they're not being whores, they're a good supply of cheap labor for the service sector. At least they were before Brexit.

Good post. For some reason I've heard the same about Polish women in Miami, FL. I don't know why but someone told me its very easy to get hot white women there (if you can stand them being polish).

I remember reading that when the UK opened its doors to Poland immigration they got 20x more Polish people coming in then they expected...in the first year alone. It truly must be a shithole.

Last edited:
Fucking Western European shitheads come here and have sex with polish women. Mostly from Nordic or Germanic countries. But even Indians or Africans can easily get laid here JFL at polacks mogged by Curries and blacks. Piece of shit country I hope it burns.
Wish this would be true. Me and @LastGerman live close to Poland and can say it’s not true.

Me riceburger, me wanna kremepee polish holes too

Wish this would be true. Me and @LastGerman live close to Poland and can say it’s not true.

German people only go to Poland in order to buy some cheap stuff and then they go back.

German people only go to Poland in order to buy some cheap stuff and then they go back.
highest number of international marriages in Europe is between German men and polish women. When Poland was still poor it was a good place for low tier normies to find a somewhat Pretty and commited wife. Now you need to be Chad to get laid there just like in Germany. There are some Ukrainian migrant you might still be able to impress, but that’s it.
And honestly never saw a Polish women with a negro or curry in my life. German women are much bigger sluts and race traitors than Polish women.

poland is being fucked since 1939

:feelskek:
@BlkPillPres you should consider Eastern European maxxing. Apparently even niggers (like yourself) and curries (like myself) can get laid there just for not being Slav and holding foreign currency. I used to think Slavpill was a meme, but now i realise its actually a brutal pill

This is bullshit, the goal of these posts is to get ethnic men to go to these countries where they'll be beaten, robbed, and killed.

But even Indians can easily get laid here JFL at polacks mogged by Curries.

giphy.gif

You mean in a parallel universe?
OP is bullshitting. No country for currycels.
This is bullshit, the goal of these posts is to get ethnic men to go to these countries where they'll be beaten, robbed, and killed.
Also this.

This actually makes sense. I've heard of those businesses in those countries that offer drinks with women and then charge hundreds or thousands of dollars. The police are complicit or paid off as well. Basically these restaurants extort people. LOL doing that to a big black guy or some rich american vs. some meek Asian.

probably a hundred other Slav scams I haven't heard of.

A few years ago one Polish guy told me about how the Polish women are attracted to curries. He said they haven't seen people like that before that's why they go up to them. I haven't been to Poland but most Polish women I've seen are repulsed by my presence.

A few years ago one Polish guy told me about how the Polish women are attracted to curries. He said they haven't seen people like that before that's why they go up to them. I haven't been to Poland but most Polish women I've seen are repulsed by my presence.
Most women in general for me here, haha.

ofc ricecels not mentioned, we're truly at the bottom of the pit

Poland should have stayed German. Hitler was right all along.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back