Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Western sub 4 is slaying with asian girls on Youtube

What is it about him that those foids like?

He's not sub4, he's at least LTN maybe even MTN and he's got a phenotype noodlewhores love, especially his colored eyes.

Some of them look quite looksmatched, and he doesn't appear that physically unattractive; if tall, he could easily be a white normie, and we all know the average SEAfoid's reaction to such an anomaly... :feelsclown:

As always, the usual hypergamy and treachery towards their own race, the subhumans of such eternally left to rot; their entitlement makes them quite likely to feel as though they are in fact privileged towards a white MTN or above. :feelsjuice:

Mogs me by a thousand times, boyo.

when a deformed NT is more successful than an autistic chadlite.

They want to get bleached so bad

when a deformed NT is more successful than an autistic chadlite.
DM me your face. Do you mog him? What is it about him that attracts foids?

Big Ed also being 4'11 managed to fuck Philippino Becky

“Slaying”

Proof that jbw still works? At least in indonesia

he's right that he's an alien. a gay alien

Then makes sense. But I believe hes pretty far below average, in Europe at least.
He is

Depending on his height, dude is a solid 4/10

His skin color.
I am white, doesn’t work for me.
Noodlewhores are probably the most braindead out of all the different races of toilets
Is it because he looks high trust?
Is it true I look like a low inhib rapist? is this why I’m considered ugly? @universallyabhorred

There are a lot of asian foids simping for him in the comments too

Yes. And im not showing my face on a page full of feds who will use everything I said against me.
Cope. You overrate your looks.

Cope. You overrate your looks.
How? I got lucky having blue eyes and blonde hair. I even got reported once for "bragging" about one experience a had with a foid.

Some of them get interested at first but it fades out immediately after I open my mouth.

Mentalcels are real. I barely go outside my house and I struggle with depression and attacks of hysteria.
I was never diagnosed but I have clear symptoms of autism.

Last edited:
@Dregster allow users to view your profile

Then find the guy and ask him for advice :feelshehe:
Do you think he’s incel?
What is about him that foids like? Is it because he’s white? NT and charismatic? Would you trade your looks for his?
What surgeries do I need to compensate for lack of NTness @Knull ???
Nah

There's too many infiltrators lurking