Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Western degeneracy has corrupted curryland

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
Back in the day, i would have been able to marry an above looksmatch curry foid by offering her father a couple of cows and some money. Now i cant even get a looksmatch curry foid because of female rights.

Fuck this.

I thought hindus dont let people buy and sell cows.

I don't get why countries are so desperate to adopt western values. Can't they see that the family structure has totally broken down in the west? Can't they see that mental health problems are on the rise and that suicide rates keep climbing year on year? What the fuck is so good about western society? It is fucked to the core and will collapse in the near future.

I don't get why countries are so desperate to adopt western values. Can't they see that the family structure has totally broken down in the west? Can't they see that mental health problems are on the rise and that suicide rates keep climbing year on year? What the fuck is so good about western society? It is fucked to the core and will collapse in the near future.

Degeneracy spreads like wildfire.

It's a grass is always greener type of scenario imo

And many ethnic countries still have an inferiority complex when it comes to western countries, especially after years of colonization by western countries.

It's a grass is always greener type of scenario imo

And many ethnic countries still have an inferiority complex when it comes to western countries, especially after years of colonization by western countries.
Tbh.

No wonder why the divorce rates are so high nowadays

Based and blackpilled.

no one escapes the west's influence

even the recent riot hoax has had a remarkable amount of spread all over the world, for something that is only relevant to america

It corrupted all slav lands too.

Same shit is about to happen in İran
Foids literally want to destroy the only insurgent ridden based country that can stand against Zionism and Emperialism in Mid east so a few woman can live free lives and whores themselfs

They’re afraid. When western documenters come over or they end up being “that country” nobody cares about them and it’s easier to make them a target.