Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

West is the worst place to be as a white incel

• Thread starter Deleted member 33893
  • Start date
Deleted member 33893

Deleted member 33893

Self-banned
-
I don't know why anyone would object to this statement. We are literally hated by everyone. Hated by our women, hated by other men of our race, hated by all the brown men and also brown women. When a crazy Asian chick that fucks white guys writes an article shitting on white people she's talking about us. There is no "jbw" in the west. Ethnic women blame us for "white supremacy" while fucking better looking white men. Nonwhite men are pissed off at us because 7/10 white men are slaying ethnic foids. Nonwhite women are pissed off at us because that 7/10 white guy pumped and dumped them.

We are caught in the middle being targeted by every group out there while simultaniously being told that we are the most privileged people ever.

On top of it all we are less likely to be hired than brown people because we are ugly and we can't even play the diversity card.

I think its southern cone, because being white there is nothing special, and you also live in 3rd world.

Last edited:
We must all migrate to thailand:feelsmage:

If it was possible the best idea would be to form a colony in Africa. There we would create ads calling for Ukraininan or some other shithole country models. We would kidnap them, lock them in sex dungeons and put the blame on local African people.

"Yeah, those Boko Haran guys just came here and stole all the stacies. I wanted to fight them off but they had AK-47's and I am just a white farmer." :feelsYall:

If it was possible the best idea would be to form a colony in Africa. There we would create ads calling for Ukraininan or some other shithole country models. We would kidnap them, lock them in sex dungeons and put the blame on local African people.

"Yeah, those Boko Haran guys just came here and stole all the stacies. I wanted to fight them off but they had AK-47's and I am just a white farmer." :feelsYall:
I was thinking of something similar for White South Africans

We should get all 4.5 million whites in south afirca and move them to Northern Cape, Richtersveld Local Municipality

It's around 10,000km in size, with only 10k people

The Temperature is pleasant
Around 19Degree C in winter and 26 Degree C in summer

Whites and blacks can't be incel.

I was thinking of something similar for White South Africans

We should get all 4.5 million whites in south afirca and move them to Northern Cape, Richtersveld Local Municipality

It's around 10,000km in size, with only 10k people

The Temperature is pleasant
Around 19Degree C in winter and 26 Degree C in summer
Too many people in one place draws suspicion. All those people are normies too. I would prefer to create a series of small colonies that are connected and exchange resources including women.

:feelsYall:

I don't know why anyone would object to this statement
I would because I'm not a brainlet.
We are literally hated by everyone.
Keep coping dude. They hate you because they are jealous of you. They hate ethnics because they find us disgusting. Big difference dude
Hated by our women
Extreme cope jfl. Women of every race prefer white men.
, hated by other men of our race
These self hating "men" are soycucks fuck them
, hated by all the brown men
Okay I'll be honest brown men hate you and rightfully so but that hate is nothing compared to the hate curries face. You should get your head out of your ass
and also brown women.
Now I know you're a brainlet. Brown women LOVE white men. Asian women Love white men. Women of every race love white men.
When a crazy Asian chick that fucks white guys writes an article shitting on white people she's talking about us. There is no "jbw" in the west. Ethnic women blame us for "white supremacy" while fucking better looking white men.
Dude these Asian chicks are low IQ. Whites don't face racism. A white man can go to any western country and blend easily among the locals. He can go to east and receive God treatment. Fuck off with your bullshit.
Nonwhite men are pissed off at us because 7/10 white men are slaying ethnic foids. Nonwhite women are pissed off at us because that 7/10 white guy pumped and dumped them.
Cope. Most of them are 4/10 whites
On top of it all we are less likely to be hired than brown people because we are ugly and we can't even play the diversity card.
Lifefuel :dab:
Pajeets bust their ass off studying like robots while whites fuck around playing video games. And then they cry about muh jobs.
Get good whitey and stop crying :feelsdevil:

Whites and blacks can't be incel.
tenor.gif

it's over everywhere if nonwhite

Now I know you're a brainlet. Brown women LOVE white men. Asian women Love white men. Women of every race love white men.
:feelstastyman:

Why would an indian chick in a country that is 90% of above white love a white incel? Seriously. You think an Indian woman can't get above average looking white guy just because she's brown? She compares you to the rest of the white guys and can easily tell that you're below average.
it's over everywhere if nonwhite
Light skinned Arabs probably do well in SEA.

:feelstastyman:

Why would an indian chick in a country that is 90% of above white love a white incel? Seriously. You think an Indian woman can't get above average looking white guy just because she's brown? She compares you to the rest of the white guys and can easily tell that you're below average.

Light skinned Arabs probably do well in SEA.
Whites can be incels not denying that. But whitecels will always mog ethnics. You will never face racism in any part of the planet. Infact you are a God in Asia. You can easily assimilate among normies and can make friends easily if you try. But a currycel living in West will always get the second class treatment.
C'mon dude you know this.
See this.

Atleast you guys have SEA as a backup plan..what do ethnics have? We are doomed to perma celibacy

Last edited:
High IQ thread. Ethnic copers are bound to shit it up though.

Not true. It's best to be surrounded by aryan genes

Whites can be incels not denying that. But whitecels will always mog ethnics. You will never face racism in any part of the planet. Infact you are a God in Asia. You can easily assimilate among normies and can make friends easily if you try. But a currycel living in West will always get the second class treatment.
C'mon dude you know this.

See this.

Atleast you guys have SEA as a backup plan..what do ethnics have? We are doomed to perma celibacy
Dude I was bullied by shitskins in High School for being white. Don't tell me that I can't face racism anywhere on the planet when it's happening in our ancestral lands. Whites aren't exactly going to Africa to sucker punch black people. It's the opposite.

I agree that SEA is a backup plan. How good it is idk. Maybe you're hyping it up more than it's true but one day I ll travel and see for myself.

Obviously it is. In a place with lots of white people, there is gonna be many tall HTN white guys walking around, the competition will be great especially when male and female population is equal; the least desired males are doomed to be incel in the west. It will be much easier though for the least desired white males though if they traveled somewhere they won’t be locationcel. Because if you are white and incel it is a high chance that you are a locationcel

If you are white leave the west or rope

Well yeah.

Also earth is the worst place to be as an ethnic incel.

Same with minorities. They talk about white privilege and elites, and will lump some poor white guy living in a trailor park in the same bubble as a white billionaire.

Is the west America? If so yes you are correct. Maybe other countries think of us different but the us is ghetto now. Most states have tons of ghettos and have adopted hip hop culture. The way they talk and their personalities. Americans are very shallow also. Just our whole society is just fucked up.

And yes I agree with the white women are going more and more and more to other races,mostly black,but they also will take them a sexy latino man. Asians and Indians have it the absolute worse in this world I agree. I definitely would not want to be Indian,and if I was I'd stick to my own people definitely. White people are headed for extinction I'd say in the next couple of generations. Too many white women think white men are ugly or corny,and prefer black men. It's going to be black and mixed raced dominate.

Also white men experience racism too in america,i know because I have. Just not by the cops. Even though cops have treated me like shit. They don't racially profile me or scared of me and have their guns out.

That's true. We're constantly get shitted on because of our "white men privelege" that none of us ever get to experience, and we can't use the race card to get free shit or score some benefits

Best thing to do is moneymax the fuck out of West and move to SEA

Same with minorities. They talk about white privilege and elites, and will lump some poor white guy living in a trailor park in the same bubble as a white billionaire.