Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel WEST ELM CALEB IS SOLID PROOF TO HATE WOMEN MORE THAN YOU ALREADY DO NOW

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
What sickens me is that these foids still have empathy. They really want to fix him by going to therapy. When they tell him to get to therapy, they mean it because they want to date him after he's fixed. When we get told to go to therapy, it's because they just want us to fuck off. They hope to GOD that we are gay or tranny so we can't spread our genes. They don't want us here anymore.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psFfVmmZEDQ

Last edited:
Tall white men are Gods

Tall white men are Gods
Another one has fallen.
27768 1

When a foid is uninterested in you and ghosts you: " just swallow it inkel, you are not entitled to her". :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
When Chad ghosts a whore: it turns into international news. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Please for the love of god skynet.
@Tesla you have skynet connections, tell it to nuke the world asap:lul::lul::lul:

Oh wow it’s toilet #58319 is probably what he’s thinking

Figgers = pure evil.

This is the biggest blackpill I've seen in a while tbh
The Meekspill was pretty big. But this is bigger tbh. It proves everything we've been saying. :blackpill:

This is the biggest blackpill I've seen in a while tbh

Idek why the fuck this is on mainstream news
Nothing sueprises me anymore tbh. :feelsjuice: the day i read about Jeremy Meeks, a dude who had put 0 effort his entire life, living as a god while i worked my ass off not to starve, yeah fuck this niggered universe :feelsjuice:

Nothing sueprises me anymore tbh. :feelsjuice: the day i read about Jeremy Meeks, a dude who had put 0 effort his entire life, living as a god while i worked my ass off not to starve, yeah fuck this niggered universe :feelsjuice:
26C8B266 815B 415B BF2F 29216581CBBF

I already hate them a lot so.

I don't mean to be a fucking narcisisst but my thread should be pinned

its funny how females act the complete opposite to how they think they act

i dont blame them. if they put their behavior into a verbal form, it is terrifying.

@Fat Link @Marquis de Sade @Dregster666 can you please pin this?

Women big mad because Chad didn't commit. Boohoo.