Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious @Werty1457 gets blowjobs from trannies.

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
It's because he wasn't trolling. that why he initially requested the ban. he has a long history of advocating tranny shit on discord
? i requested the ban after i found jesus, i clearly state it in my goodbye post
and exactly what im saying, i tell the same JOKES over and over again, why? bc i like to get a rise out of people

? i requested the ban after i found jesus, i clearly state it in my goodbye post
and exactly what im saying, i tell the same JOKES over and over again, why? bc i like to get a rise out of people
Well someone certainly got a "rise" out of you by the sounds of it but it's ok 'cos you're a big guy, for him?

Facts & context aside you're forgetting many users here are autistic & we tend to take things at face value, these "jokes" may indeed go over our head.
Well someone certainly got a "rise" out of you by the sounds of it but it's ok 'cos you're a big guy, for him?
Extremely convenient joke where the video posted can't be track to anywhere else online, has the same skin tone as you and also all the time you talked about liking trannies is a joke.

Buddy get real

Extremely convenient joke where the video posted can't be track to anywhere else online, has the same skin tone as you and also all the time you talked about liking trannies is a joke.

Buddy get real
please tell me how you know its "my skin tone" yet the lighting is utter trash and that messes up the hues
Did vippnor show you the rest of the convo?

please tell me how you know its "my skin tone" yet the lighting is utter trash and that messes up the hues
Did vippnor show you the rest of the convo?
because the video shows your skin. Don't make me post the fucking video that's obviously you.

According to your logic I can literally just send videos of me fucking other men and tell people its me and then as soon as i'm called out I can say "I was trolling it's a joke" and people are supposed to believe me???

You have no defense buddy. If you're not banned then fuck this whole shit.

because the video shows your skin. Don't make me post the fucking video that's obviously you.

According to your logic I can literally just send videos of me fucking other men and tell people its me and then as soon as i'm called out I can say "I was trolling it's a joke" and people are supposed to believe me???

You have no defense buddy. If you're not banned then fuck this whole shit.
bruh how are you not apprehending my argument. lighting messes up color, look at the black and blue/white and gold dress thing that was popular a couple years ago.

i can agree its sus and i understand your concern but if u had a record of telling stupid gay jokes, i would give you the benefit of the doubt.
and i didnt say it was a joke when you called me out, i literally said it was a joke a couple messages down after when i first sent the video on IG, but vippnor didnt show you that did he?

Ya know, I must be old when I can remember a time when trolling would be putting that video up then saying X is the one getting sucked & then in response X would adamantly tell him to fuck off, I ain't gay bitch.

Today you have zoomers putting up the same video bragging about getting sucked off by a tranny just for the lulz, no homo.

What a world.
I wonder why zoomers are so retarded and try to act smart, of course the majority of them

bruh how are you not apprehending my argument. lighting messes up color, look at the black and blue/white and gold dress thing that was popular a couple years ago.

i can agree its sus and i understand your concern but if u had a record of telling stupid gay jokes, i would give you the benefit of the doubt.
and i didnt say it was a joke when you called me out, i literally said it was a joke a couple messages down after when i first sent the video on IG, but vippnor didnt show you that did he?
I completely apprehend your argument, it's just obvious to anyone that it's bullshit.

I completely apprehend your argument, it's just obvious to anyone that it's bullshit.
lol so lighting doesnt affect color especially on a shitty phone camera?

lol so lighting doesnt affect color especially on a shitty phone camera?
It's all just too convenient buddy. It's obvious it's you. You admitted its you. if you're not banned then everyone should be unbanned just by saying "I was joking, I joke about this all the time"

It's all just too convenient buddy. It's obvious it's you. You admitted its you. if you're not banned then everyone should be unbanned just by saying "I was joking, I joke about this all the time"
There is literally a trail of me telling similar jokes to this. It's my (stupid) sense of humor.

There is literally a trail of me telling similar jokes to this. It's my (stupid) sense of humor.
No, there's a trail of you saying shit like this with no indication that it's a joke. I was on discord with you. you weren't joking. your lies are weak and if mods accept them then literally everyone can get unbanned

I have mixed reactions about this whole thing. To be honest man, @FullTimeLoser you're doing a good job here and I respect you but this is Inceldom Discussion man. I don't come here to read about some "xyz fag". You should have sent those to Sergeant or Goff privately. And let Werty in on it so he can defend himself.

Not saying I haven't made such threads but I kinda regret making those because to be very honest no one cares about anyone here. You can be a based user with 30k posts with highIQ stuff or some newfag greycel. It doesn't matter. I'm fighting my own battles here every single day. Ain't got no time to care about some lowIQ fakecels on an internet forum because there will always be fakecels and you can't do anything about it.

Literally 1/3rd people have kissed girls here(that's 5× more than entire reddit combined). Jfl at this forum.

No, there's a trail of you saying shit like this with no indication that it's a joke. I was on discord with you. you weren't joking. your lies are weak and if mods accept them then literally everyone can get unbanned
You weren't on discord when I told the "I'm desperate" joke you liar. I don't think you were even on incels.co.

I have mixed reactions about this whole thing. To be honest man, @FullTimeLoser you're doing a good job here and I respect you but this is Inceldom Discussion man. I don't come here to read about some "xyz fag". You should have sent those to Sergeant or Goff privately. And let Werty in on it so he can defend himself.

Not saying I haven't made such threads but I kinda regret making those because to be very honest no one cares about anyone here. You can be a based user with 30k posts with highIQ stuff or some newfag greycel. It doesn't matter. I'm fighting my own battles here every single day. Ain't got no time to care about some lowIQ fakecels on an internet forum because there will always be fakecels and you can't do anything about it.

Literally 1/3rd people have kissed girls here(that's 5× more than entire reddit combined). Jfl at this forum.
I agree with you actually. i made an initial thread in the sewers asking werty this before making this thread. The reason I didn't make this thread in the sewers is because it then gets spammed by a bunch of greycels mass quoting. and in the lounge no one sees it.

I agree with you actually. i made an initial thread in the sewers asking werty this before making this thread. The reason I didn't make this thread in the sewers is because it then gets spammed by a bunch of greycels mass quoting. and in the lounge no one sees it.
Yeah this makes sense. Lounge is dead all thanks to sewers when infact Lounge should be most active because Blackpill has been discussed to death and we have so many suicidal friendless cels here(like me). Would love to have a casual postive chat with them and maybe get to know them better. I need more threads like "What's your favourite food" than threads wallowing in self pity like "You will never have this[Suicidefiel]" type.

Why are we even wasting our time talking about depressing water is wet threads when we should be talking about life and just positive things in general? I will never understand this.

It's almost as if some users take pride in knowing that they are often called "psychopaths" "dangerous people" by normfags so they don't want to break that fake "based" character.

You can be "based blackpilled" on the internet but I know for sure that most of you are just one blowjob away from plantation.

ngl even if it was a “joke” it’s still really fucking sus. after the whole controversy on discord about him apparently wanting to fuck trannies he decides to LARP about getting his dick sucked by one as a “joke”?:feelsugh:
Just get sucked off by a dude in a wig bro

@SergeantIncel @knajjd

Surely it doesn’t matter if it was a joke? Posting gay content is against the rules regardless.

I got a thread taken down with that rule because of a metaphor involving the use of used fleshlights.

Werty has a long history of gay tranny content

@SergeantIncel @knajjd

Surely it doesn’t matter if it was a joke? Posting gay content is against the rules regardless.

I got a thread taken down with that rule because of a metaphor involving the use of used fleshlights.

Werty has a long history of gay tranny content
i never posted it here
and as a joke

Dis gon be good

Anyway the ban is determined by the number of users reporting you, regardless of what you have or haven't done.
You fucked up

View: https://youtu.be/az0l84bjx1A

@BrazilianPardoleiro @Tenshi

2 pages summarized in one video lol.

Why the fuck would someone POST a vídeo of a tranny sucking him off? Isn't the kind of thing that you brag about JFL, more like a clear sign of desperation.

federal law is 18, AoC doesnt matter
That's stupid. In Europe, AoC is what matters. AoC here is 16 so if a 17 year old has consensual sex with a legal adult, it doesn't matter. But in America it can get you jailed. Lol.

>17 y/o
>Truecel
:feelskek:

Just a reminder you can post videos of trannies sucking you off, constantly talk about how you like trannies, and then say "joke bro" and mods won't do shit

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back