Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Wereq's parent hate megathread.

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate |Contra Mundi: Enemy of the World
★★★★★

@Fat Link please pin. Thank you.

Your parents are the reason you're at least rich and can afford to be a NEET now

Fuck your parents @wereq

Done GIF

Wierd family

Your dad did what he could nigga. Blame your mentally ill curroid mom.

Both my parents are kinda shit, at least by White metrics, but my dad is 10x more tolerable than my mom.

If my parents got divorced(I think I'm the only reason this never happened tbh) I would take my dad over my mom, easily.

My mom is way more mentally-ill, and was the one who probably wanted to use IVF more in order to conceive me.

This, mein Führer.

Dad delayed his marriage till 40 years of age. He's responsible for reducing his marriage prospects and then settling for my mom.

Both my parents are kinda shit, at least by White metrics, but my dad is 10x more tolerable than my mom.

If my parents got divorced(I think I'm the only reason this never happened tbh) I would take my dad over my mom, easily.

My mom is way more mentally-ill, and was the one who probably wanted to use IVF more in order to conceive me.
My mom is also the weak link in my family. Passed on her mental and physical illnesses to me and ruined my life.

Shitskin's parents have such a profoundly negative impact on our lives that we spend our entire lives talking about them. For anyone paying attention, you will notice white people barely talk about their parents. That's because they have a normal father-son relationship.

With shitskins, the relationship is like a prison warden and prisoner. Your father controls every aspect of your life. He micromanages everything you do and monitors you more than the NSA. The concept of privacy or self determination does not exist in shitskin culture.

Shitskin's parents have such a profoundly negative impact on our lives that we spend our entire lives talking about them. For anyone paying attention, you will notice white people barely talk about their parents. That's because they have a normal father-son relationship.

With shitskins, the relationship is like a prison warden and prisoner. Your father controls every aspect of your life. He micromanages everything you do and monitors you more than the NSA. The concept of privacy or self determination does not exist in shitskin culture.
:yes::yes::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

It’s more brutal when both your parents are actually normal successful well adjusted people with good faces and no health conditions and you still come out as a genetic mistake

The ethnic parenting style is literally just child abuse. It shouldn't be considered parenting at all

This wereq lore is too deep, mang.

JFL at whites who mix with those shitskin

Imagine being a mutt

Are we only allowed to hate your parents here or is it a general parent-hate thread?

the woman i hate the most in the world is my mom too

My mom is mentally ill and I never met my dad

My mom is mentally ill and I never met my dad
Brutal, I'm sorry man

Ethnics who cope with "muh life would be easy with white parents" clearly forget about Slavic parents, as well as White Shitmerican ones.

I mean I do agree, they are better yes, but these copers make it out to be that all White parents are super loving, liberal, caring folks when ofc this just isn't true.

Brutal, I'm sorry man

Ethnics who cope with "muh life would be easy with white parents" clearly forget about Slavic parents, as well as White Shitmerican ones.

I mean I do agree, they are better yes, but these copers make it out to be that all White parents are super loving, liberal, caring folks when ofc this just isn't true.
American parents can be brutal
I got lucky, i got good ones

Brutal, I'm sorry man

My mother's side of the family is also dysfunctional, mentally ill mother, aggressive and ex alcoholic uncle, I should be lucky I'm not as messed up.as they are.

if I could NEET for life my life quality would improve tenfold.

maybe.

Don't like SEA gooks.
wbt korean or japan

if ur very rich you can stay there but theyll probably think ur immigrant and tyr kick you out

they will try kick me out too because theyll think im hiding from war or im spying for russia

Yes I'd like that.

Possible.
Do it please and let me stay with you in Koreamaxxing or Japanmaxxing at least for a bit while I pass through there JFL