Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Were your parents also gaslighting you?

StepyAkermanskie

StepyAkermanskie

Philosophymaxxer and whitepill enjoyer
★★★
I swear to God, with every problem that I had they were always able to find a way to make me think that it's 100% my fault and to make me feel like shit.

Examples: Why I am balding at my 20'? It' not genetics, it's because I am showering too often (which means at most once a day). Why I am short? Because I use computer too much. Why I have an acne? Because I eat a pack of chips once in a month. Why I am fat? Because I eat too much. Why I am skinny? Because I eat not enought (I am not joking, when I have lost my overweight after months of trying as a teenager years ago they went from "you are fat and ugly" to "you are skinny and ugly" in one day)

Have you also experienced this? How did it look in your case?

Relateable Some people are actually so unaware that Genetic determination is very real

"You're not ugly, a lot of friends I know have said you're cute."

yea
i might as well just took a shower bro and becaome chad

they don't care about my personal life but they said such things many times previously
You're not ugly, all of my female coworkers said you're good looking
You just have to put yourself out there

like who the fuck will say to their friend that their bother/kid is ugly

The absolute worst is when on top of that they are starting to tell some stuff like "When I was your age I was going out more often, why are you almost always staying at home?" Like ARE YOU F*CKING BLIND ON HOW THE WORLD HAD CHANGED

The absolute worst is when on top of that they are starting to tell some stuff like "When I was your age I was going out more often, why are you almost always staying at home?" Like ARE YOU F*CKING BLIND ON HOW THE WORLD HAD CHANGED
They're not blind, they're unconscious. When you go through situations where your stupidity made you look bad, you will be more aware. But people like the ones you just mentioned never become conscious, they just repeat the most basic and obvious thing that anyone else would say.

My parents have been always mentally tearing me to pieces since i was three

parents overdose on :bluepill: :bluepill: after producing a incel child

Damned if you do, damned if you don't

The live of an incel

I swear to God, with every problem that I had they were always able to find a way to make me think that it's 100% my fault and to make me feel like shit.

Examples: Why I am balding at my 20'? It' not genetics, it's because I am showering too often (which means at most once a day). Why I am short? Because I use computer too much. Why I have an acne? Because I eat a pack of chips once in a month. Why I am fat? Because I eat too much. Why I am skinny? Because I eat not enought (I am not joking, when I have lost my overweight after months of trying as a teenager years ago they went from "you are fat and ugly" to "you are skinny and ugly" in one day)

Have you also experienced this? How did it look in your case?
Your parents sound like pieces of shit That should have never had you in the first place. Some people just have no business reproducing kids. They don't understand the misery and pain and suffering. They are creating and forcing down on somebody that doesn't exist yet.

Mine are pretty much the same but I haven't heard the shower balding theory and it made me laugh.

Mine keep telling me that I have bad posture because of not being enough confident xD