Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Were you the ugliest one in your class/school?

Title

• Total voters
ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
I wasn’t necessarily the ugliest one but definitely the most creepy/cringy one due to my non-NT behavior

No, but I was the shortest which is probably just as bad

I got mogged by a balding obese curry with a GF at my high school @Incelius Savage

I got mogged by a balding obese curry with a GF at my high school @Incelius Savage
Are you the one preaching NT-pill on looksmax? I totally agree with you tbh

No but I was regarded as being the quiet kid

I am the ugliest, shortest AND the least NT

Probably not the ugliest cause there was a tall klinefelter guy who surprisingly wasn’t an incel himself (he mocked me for being a virgin btw ). I was the 2nd shortest dude in my class tho.

no, but my friend is. i'm pretty sure 99% of this board mogs him

I remember being the second ugliest in sixth grade. But I was voted the ugliest by the girls at some point, I think it was 7th grade.

The only reason I'm not the most subhuman in my class is because there's a turbo manlet more manlet than me and he's obese. If that guy did gymaxxing I'd be mogged like everyone else in my class. being obese is volcel

Imagine beeing the prettiest in whole school…

I was the most awkward kid

No, but I was the only one there on the autistic spectrum

In middle school, yes. In high school there were two different chubby manlets who i think were worse off than me in the looks department, but they were both super NT and eventually i found out one of them ascended while in uni or something.

Most of the time

No, but i was a ghost and very unpopular.

no but i was asian and weighed 115 pounds for most of high school

Yes, I was bullied relentlessly for my looks and got mogged by everyone.

Definitely one of the uglier ones especially earlier on when I was +10 kg heavier. There was an autistic guy who was balding tho, I bet it’s ovER for him.