Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Were you shocked that Jodi Arias was actually sent to prison for killing her bf?

Were you shocked that Jodi Arias was actually sent to prison for killing her bf?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fat Link

Fat Link

Like a river's flow it never ends...
★★★★★
I don't know who that is.
Why should I care?

no, there was too much evidence left behind for her to get away with it.

Jodi Arias Story' Set for Discovery+ (Exclusive) – The Hollywood Reporter

>noorwooding
>high bf %
>very average looking
>average height (5'9)

no wonder this whore killed her bf.
i just read that this bitch stabbed him 27 time and shot him in the head once
"the empathetic gender" hits again

never heard of they/them

Jodi Arias Story' Set for Discovery+ (Exclusive) – The Hollywood Reporter' Set for Discovery+ (Exclusive) – The Hollywood Reporter

>noorwooding
>high bf %
>very average looking
>average height (5'9)

Omega, kek if you are normie with a foid always avoid, because she will stop settling for you and start slitting your throat

Jodi Arias Story' Set for Discovery+ (Exclusive) – The Hollywood Reporter' Set for Discovery+ (Exclusive) – The Hollywood Reporter

>noorwooding
>high bf %
>very average looking
>average height (5'9)

He looks like what Matthew Mercer might look like in 20 years

Ive seen the case multiple times and that fucking noodle whore is insane she deserves death penalty for those of you who dont know travis wanted the noodle only for fuck while she wanted a relationship now travis's job sent him for 2 weeks in mexico with a partner of him choice jodi wasnt chosen and she didn't take him well she went the night of the murder to his house they had sex then she stabbed him in the shower like 50 times dumb noodle even took pics while him in the shower

How many seconds until she gets another simp ?

Ive seen the case multiple times and that fucking noodle whore is insane she deserves death penalty for those of you who dont know travis wanted the noodle only for fuck while she wanted a relationship now travis's job sent him for 2 weeks in mexico with a partner of him choice jodi wasnt chosen and she didn't take him well she went the night of the murder to his house they had sex then she stabbed him in the shower like 50 times dumb noodle even took pics while him in the shower
Wait, she was a chink hapa? :feelswhat:

I thought she was 100% white? :feelshehe:

She killed him for not being Chad, which is an unforgivable crime to foids.

How tf do you let a foid stab you to death