Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Were you ever a normie? Or always an outsider?

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
I was always an outsider but was quite bluepilled till I was like 14-16

Always outsider, since fifth grade.

Always an outsider
I wasn't even able to get into one of those nerd groups

I spent my entire life in isolation.

Xbox Live and Incels.me are the only social contact I've ever had outside of schoolwork.

I can't wait to go to Japan to experience my waifu so my loneliness can come to an end.

Though this site really helps with that. I also never feel I am alone with my anime and manga.

outsider since ggrade 1
I spent my entire life in isolation.
Incels.me are the only social contact I've ever had outside of schoolwork.

Though this site really helps with that.

Low tier normie till 18

I only ever hanged out with the other nerds and losers, was never part of the normie group.

Once a normie always a normie

Outsider since the day I was born, completely serious. I don't understand why so many users here say childhood was blissful. I knew I would never be a daddy from like age 10.

I think I could be considered a normie until 12-13 years

i wouldn't consider myself either really. I've had points where i had a lot of friends I've had points where I've had no friends.

I was an outsider ever since I'm conscious, I remember I peed myself everyday I was on kindergarten and I remember two girls stole my lunch once

in pre-k i was so shy i only said literally two words to the teachers all year and talked to one other kid. was over from the start

I was basically a Chad until early puberty.

i was always an outsider in some way shape or form. i was almost a normie when i was 15 since thats the only age i had my own social circle and was involved in all the drama involved with it like every other normie teen. asides from that ive always been isolated or excluded.

Allways an outcast from the day i remember, kindergarden at 3 - 4 years old?
Outcast.

I was always an outsider to some extent wether I knew it or not

I wasn’t allowed to socialize and assimilate as a kid due to my upbringing. Around high school I had a chance to develop a solid friend circle but upon finding out how normies are, I decided to just walk away from it. It turns out you can be even lonelier in the presence of others.

Outsider after kindergarten. School was hell.

Always an outsider
I wasn't even able to get into one of those nerd groups
I was in a nerd group in high school, and even among them I felt isolated. They didn't like that I wasn't into the same nerd shit as them.

I was a class clown for the most part.
I was never invited to parties or anything.

Always been an outsider. I've known since second grade, but didn't fully accept it until middle school. I only ever had a handful of friends at a time and they never lasted.

Always outsider, realized it at 7 or 8. Was bluepilled till 12-15 I guess, it's all a blur tbh.

Last edited:
I was always rational.

Always an outsider but had a bluepill mentality for most of my childhood.

Wasn’t until I was 16 or 17 that I realised that the world is complete shit.

I was the outcast guy even when i was bluepilled when i was younger....

I've been the unwanted "other" ever since I was born.

I have memories going back to Grade 1 of be being called ugly be the foids. Even the teachers (who were all females) treated me like I was a subhuman.

Always an outsider except for when I visited china and was more average looking

Even during kindergarten tbh. From what little I remember I was very high inhib.

outsider since 6th grade before I was a normalfag