Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Were you denied childhood love and care?

• Thread starter Blackpillapologist
  • Start date
Blackpillapologist

Blackpillapologist

The chad of unattractiveness
★★★★
I met a rather kind and smart social butterfly normie and because he had VAST experience of talking to people, I thought of extracting some knowledge from him.

I opened up to him about my lack of romantic and sexual experiences.

We were talking about it and I asked him how do many people remain single for so long without being bothered, to which he said he noticed that people who were given ample love and care in childhood tend to desire romantic love less than the ones who never received.

Atleast in my case it makes sense, my parents never really cared about anything besides grades and I wanna know if fellow incels were also denied love when they were kids.

One could say so. I got most material stuff i wanted but it felt like my parents never were emotionally available for me. Every time i talked about me getting bullied in school and instead of trying to help me, my mom told me that there are people who have it worse than me. Empathetic gender my ass. My dad even was a bigger arsehole and implied that its my fault for getting bullied. Fuck this oofy doofy betabux son of a bitch

Both of my parents were completely crazy and they took out their madness on me. My dad did everything he could to make me miserable and break me since early childhood and lasted until mid 20s. My mom isolated me and never let me outside of the house. I wasn't allowed to laugh or be happy or to own anything or even be sick or complain.

Last edited:
We were talking about it and I asked him how do many people remain single for so long without being bothered
because they choose to be single, they know they can get a partner if they tried. We don't have that choice. If I was an 19 yo virgin by choice I wouldn't be in this forum. They also never got bullied or made fun of for their looks. If I was a 19 virgin who never got made fun of for how he looks like, I also wouldn't be in this forum.

Allah loves you, he will give you ample love and luxury in afterlife

some people just don't deserve to raise children

because they choose to be single, they know they can get a partner if they tried. We don't have that choice. If I was an 19 yo virgin by choice I wouldn't be in this forum. They also never got bullied or made fun of for their looks. If I was a 19 virgin who never got made fun of for how he looks like, I also wouldn't be in this forum.
How can one choose to be single despite having the potential to get a gf? If someone does it literally means their desires are MUCH lower than us incels.

Imagine that you can get a gf whenever u want but u are so uninterested that u don't care.

I met a rather kind and smart social butterfly normie and because he had VAST experience of talking to people, I thought of extracting some knowledge from him.

I opened up to him about my lack of romantic and sexual experiences.

We were talking about it and I asked him how do many people remain single for so long without being bothered, to which he said he noticed that people who were given ample love and care in childhood tend to desire romantic love less than the ones who never received.

Atleast in my case it makes sense, my parents never really cared about anything besides grades and I wanna know if fellow incels were also denied love when they were kids.
I was denied love and basic human respect. My mom passively wanted me dead and my father actively wanted me dead.

Nowadays I would do anything, ANYTHING to feel an ounce of care or a sense of belonging. God I just want to be hugged and told its gonna be okay. ik that sounds bluepilled, especially to all the ethnics here who only care about getting their pp wet (a bit of a generalization, but it's a trend I've noticed. Plz dont ban me for racebait, thats not what im tryna do), but nonetheless it's all I've ever wanted.

I once heard a quote from one of Hitler's officers when he was but a young man in the German army, he said about Hitler "he would be willing to give his undying loyalty to anyone who showed him a speck of kindness" and I had never heard such a relatable quote. I've never been treated nicely before, i just want to feel some kindness from another human. How is that too much to ask for? If god is real, what kind of loving god would deny someone basic human respect?

Anywho I guess I'm kind of ranting at this point. To answer your question, yeah, my family never gave me much love or care, and my school experience wasn't much different due to bullying.