Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Were you bullied when you were young?

Have you ever been bullied?

• Yes

Votes: 31 59.6%
  • No

Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Yes and I still am

Votes: 8 15.4%

• Total voters
ShadowMonk

ShadowMonk

Ogreheart
And do you think it has contributed to you becoming incel or effected your social abilities?

I was a typical skater in my younger years and was pretty good at it, nobody dared to bully me.

Yes, verbally when i was younger. I wasn't tough i didn't know i could hurt people. After i learned i can fight back, i was never bullied ever again.

Yeah, I think it could have been worse and it was never physical bullying. But I remember it started in highschool, people I was perceiving as my "friends" revealed themselves not to be. That was painful and lowered alot my self-confidence.

Verbal teasing and harrassment during a semester in grade school by a foid when i was about 11-12 yrs old.

I dont think this made me incel. I think a combination of my looks (see genetics), upbringing (raised primarily by a weak mother), and predisposition for mental illness (see genetics) has limited my opportunities in life and made me weak. And in this world, the weak are exploited.

If you vote "no", what the fuck are you doing here? You don't know anything about having a hard life, and many normies have it 10 times worse than you

If you vote "no", what the fuck are you doing here? You don't know anything about having a hard life, and many normies have it 10 times worse than you
Being bullied has nothing to do with being an incel, some guys here where just ghosts....nobody bothered to even bully them.

I'm supposed to feel sympathy for people like that?
Nobody told you to feel sympathy, just don't mix bulling with inceldom, being ugly is not an exlusive reason to get bullied, dont mix things together bro.

If we don't count in insults such as "you're ugly" then I was not being bullied. These insults don't hurt so I don't count it as bullying. Nobody got bullied in my school so maybe that's why.

8th grade is the worst if you don’t develop socially.

And do you think it has contributed to you becoming incel or effected your social abilities?
Most definitely, in highschool this hot femoid said she was going to give me a BJ in the Locke room for money so, I give her $20. Anyway I go to the Locke room and the Chads all jumped me!

Yes, I remember when I emigrated to the US, I went to a school where non-english speaking childrens were supposed to go. But that school was in a bad neighborhood and on the bus I would be physically assaulted, i had two guys held me up while another drop kicked me. That was the worst of it.

I was also insulted and alienated by kids who were supposed to be my classmates and peer who are strangers in strange land. I don't know why, maybe I was too kind and sensitive back then people just didn't like me.

I just had enough and the rage broke me in middle school, despite looking like the biggest nerd loser I was, people learn quick when their face meet concrete. Havent been bullied since then.

Nope with the way I look, the fact that I'm black and the fact that I'm an oreo pretty much meant I was gonna be incel.
I was bullied growing up but by middle school I became nihilistic and said fuck it because they hurt me anyway so I'll hurt them back.
Started fighting back, fighting dirty and using shit from home and this was zero tolerance so a lot of shit I did would get me locked up now.

One time I had a bully who used to call me a faggot everyday in middle school so I brought some hot sauce to school, threw it in his eyes and beat him while he cried like a bitch. I blinded him for hours and got 5 days suspension while he cried at the nurses office and the principal told his mom if he called the cops then her son was going to jail too so she fucked off.

From there it was beating people with their bikes, throwing the basketball back in their face after they hit me with it and I rock bottomed a guy on concrete once when he tried to fight me after school. Never got me any pussy or respect but people knew to leave me the fuck alone.
Yes, I remember when I emigrated to the US, I went to a school where non-english speaking childrens were supposed to go. But that school was in a bad neighborhood and on the bus I would be physically assaulted, i had two guys held me up while another drop kicked me. That was the worst of it.

I was also insulted and alienated by kids who were supposed to be my classmates and peer who are strangers in strange land. I don't know why, maybe I was too kind and sensitive back then people just didn't like me.

I just had enough and the rage broke me in middle school, despite looking like the biggest nerd loser I was, people learn quick when their face meet concrete. Havent been bullied since then.

Sorry to hear man but I know the feeling.
I was raised to be nice and respectful but people don't respect us back and think we are kind because we are worthless.
Only blood and pain garners respect.

Sorry to hear man but I know the feeling.
I was raised to be nice and respectful but people don't respect us back and think we are kind because we are worthless.
Only blood and pain garners respect.

Yep, considering how many people and especially young kids, are animals. They won't learn unless you fucking smash their face or at the very least fight back.

I am asian so I grew up with respect and non-confrontation. Realized pretty quick that my culture and system of belief won't last here, had to fight fire with fire.

Still am to this day.

Maybe it’s because I’m a manlet and look like a 13yr old boy but with a deep ass voice.

Still am to this day.
Sad to hear that. Looking at the poll it seems you are not alone. The shitty thing is that there isn't much to do except from isolating yourself from the source... Well some guys here seems to have had luck with aggression. Either way never blame yourself, it is your toxic social environment not your stature causing it.

All truecels were bullied as kids

Being bullied has nothing to do with being an incel, some guys here where just ghosts....nobody bothered to even bully them.
That was me in high school, I got physically and emotionally abused so bad in elementary school I refused to speak with anyone. In the 4 years I was there I sat in the cafeteria once, was lucky home was 10 min walk away.

I was bullied for being Filipino/ white in Japan by Japanese kids and then when I got back state side, everyone else. When I got older I started using humor and people stopped messing with me. I started an anime club in high school and had my small core of friends and a bunch of aquaintances. I wasn't popular but I wasn't a loner either.

I’m 29 and I’m still bullied at work. 8 years ago someone who I don’t even know started a rumor that destroyed my reputation and it still going around behind my back by people that I never even met.

Verbally abused, physically abused, my stuff got ruined with paint, person threw an onion at me.. you know, the norm.

yep went on for about 4 yrs + i used to be fat when i was younger until i became a skinny fuck like i am now.

did fuck all for my inceldom losing weight lel

I was bullied by older Beckys (jfl at me tbh) and some """normies""" (legit repressed incels).

yes, every day during my adolescence because of my ugliness. because of this now that I am 20 years old I still have no friends.

Bit of yes and no. I wouldn't say I was constantly bullied or had a bully in particular, it depended on the school year, the school, etc.

ive been called creepy and told to not be “entitled” just because I’m an ugly male

i bullied someone else and they got a GF now

karma i guess lmao