Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious were you at some point a confident guy?

• Thread starter Deleted member 33986
  • Start date
Deleted member 33986

Deleted member 33986

Wizardmaxxing on Wizchan.org
-
It's hard to be confident when you're incel. You're like a minor character that nobody cares about and goes ignored through life. Not even your parents expect much of you, and normalfags will laugh at you and not take you serious. I remember it was always like this in high school so in the end you cannot pretend to be something you're not, so you live for yourself and by yourself, and end up depressed and alone.

No bro,my own family bullied me

Yeah. Then woman I saw, were always drawing friggen chads that are 6'5 and all muscle. Fantasizes all about his dick being big and what not. Art class was a huge blackpill. I could never change my genes to be 6'5 and be all fucking 1 percent of men. It's so over

Yes, I once was.
I thought I could achieve my dreams, have a gf, travel the world.
Until I realized that I was a subhuman 8, and I can never achieve anything.

I was when i was a kid,I was confident yeah,but then never experienced the same,only failure and not beinf confident,due to bullying,now im somehow more confident but also careful of everything

in kindergarden lol.

Yes. Mentally and physically, I lost 30kg and gymmaxxed. Every day I phantasized about one day liking my body and getting a GF. Had once good confidence in my abilities.

Nope. I've been introverted my whole life.

Yeah. Then woman I saw, were always drawing friggen chads that are 6'5 and all muscle. Fantasizes all about his dick being big and what not. Art class was a huge blackpill. I could never change my genes to be 6'5 and be all fucking 1 percent of men. It's so over
Just stomp her theory

I had a really weird phase in 5th grade when I was the class clown. Then I started puberty where I got bullied and looked down upon by girls. I've been the outcast ever since.

no i‘ve always knew i’m short and ugly

I was lower inhib and jestermaxxer in high school, but not confident

My presentation skills have gotten quite good, and also I don't blush super hard anymore when talking to girls

Yes
Start of highschool,believed in Redpill,bought weights and asked two girls out while forcing myself in normie groups and trying to chat with them.
İt was basically self torture.

Yes
Start of highschool,believed in Redpill,bought weights and asked two girls out while forcing myself in normie groups and trying to chat with them.
İt was basically self torture.
When did you stop?

a lei de Murphy me deu confiança

Never, as poor ethnic i always felt like shit.

I think so until second grade.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back