Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Were you antisocial in elementary school?

Sniffles

Sniffles

Low inhibmaxxing...
★★★★★
Title tbh. I had a class with largely the same people in it up until 7th grade. In 7th grade because of my conduct grade and a few little mishaps I was moved to a class for lower achievers. I was not friends with these kids unlike my old classroom. I got in many verbal altercations with them and the teacher. Iep class they called it. I didn't need an IEP. I hate the idiots that decided I needed one. Share your story.

Nah I had friends and wasn’t a complete outcast in elementary school. Middle school is when I started to get bullied and became more introverted.

Nah I had friends and wasn’t a complete outcast in elementary school. Middle school is when I started to get bullied and became more introverted.
I hated it when my "friends" hit puberty. Shocking time in my life.

I hated it when my "friends" hit puberty. Shocking time in my life.
Everything went to shit when I hit puberty. Friends became more distant and were more focused on other things.

Miss being a kid tbh.

Everything went to shit when I hit puberty. Friends became more distant and were more focused on other things.

Miss being a kid tbh.
That's ultra relatable tbh. Puberty turned pals to jerks and idiots. Shame.

That's ultra relatable tbh. Puberty turned pals to jerks and idiots. Shame.
Yeah I think people are better when they are kids. Puberty turns us into sex crazed animals.

Yeah I think people are better when they are kids. Puberty turns us into sex crazed animals.
I would go as far as to say I would rather just go back to when I was a toddler. I see those times through bright rose colored goggles.

In elementary yeah in high school i started being more normal

Yes bro. Not at start, but a girl started bullying me daily for 3 years and turned I into insecure anti social sperg.

Yes bro. Not at start, but a girl started bullying me daily for 3 years and turned I into insecure anti social sperg.
How did it happen for so long with no intervention from anyone?

How did it happen for so long with no intervention from anyone?
"Haha girls can't beat up pre puberty boys, just man up kiddo"
Also it being private school who didnt care about anything as long as they paid helped it. + EE macho culture and "girls can't do anything wrong"

"Haha girls can't beat up pre puberty boys, just man up kiddo"
Also it being private school who didnt care about anything as long as they paid helped it.
I literally hate school staff. It's made me dislike those with similar government jobs.

same tbh

No, because looks didn't matter back then. So no girl cared about my height (yes i was shorter than most kids even back then).

No. I was normal. Bullying made me antisocial and high inhib.

No. I was normal. Bullying made me antisocial and high inhib.
Cucktears and foids won't acknowledge that btw. It won't go on their stupid little page.

no bro.
i started being socially retarded at 16.

not by choice
various circumstances kept me mostly alone but i did have a few friends that we would play basketball or vidya with. even sleepovers

when i entered MS and started going thru puberty i got ugly and nobody wanted to talk to me anymore so i became the class clown so people would like me. unfortunately all that did was give me laughs and since 5th grade i never had a friend ever again.
its a very hard life when the only people you ever talk to on a daily basis since 12yo is your parents.

Yes tbh, always have been :feelscry:

Yes.

I had no friends or social contacts until I was 12, even then half the time they felt more like "friends". It was always me who was the person that nobody in the group really wanted around. One of our most common pastimes was throw rocks at each other, wrestle, and beat each other with sticks. Not to imply this was solely directed at me, it wasn't, we we're just bored kids with pent up aggression. I used to be a pretty angry kid, as everyday at school I was faced with seemingly endless mockery, abuse, and rejection.

I stopped trying to make friends when I was about 18.

I literally hate school staff. It's made me dislike those with similar government jobs.
I once got suspended for 3 months(the remainder of a school year) for punching a girl. It's no wonder they turn out so narcissistic and entitled when they're treated like untouchable, innocent little princesses all their lives.

Last edited:
I didn't have a friend until I was 20. Too much bullying and abuse tbh.

Yes.

I had no friends or social contacts until I was 12, even then half the time they felt more like "friends". It was always me who was the person that nobody in the group really wanted around. One of our most common pastimes was throw rocks at each other, wrestle, and beat each other with sticks. Not to imply this was solely directed at me, it wasn't, we we're just bored kids with pent up aggression. I used to be a pretty angry kid, as everyday at school I was faced with seemingly endless mockery, abuse, and rejection.

I stopped trying to make friends when I was about 18.

I once got suspended for 3 months(the remainder of a school year) for punching a girl. It's no wonder they turn out so narcissistic and entitled when they're treated like untouchable, innocent little princesses all their lives.
"Innocent little princesses" this. That's exactly what everyone believes they are as adults too.

No, in elementary school I had a lot of friends and it was the best years of my life.
My life has worsened between the end of middle school and the beginnings of high school when everyone started to bullying me because of my ugliness and then I spent my whole life in solitude and without any friend.

No, in elementary school I had a lot of friends and it was the best years of my life.
My life has worsened between the end of middle school and the beginnings of high school when everyone started to bullying me because of my ugliness and then I spent my whole life in solitude and without any friend.
I wish I could just go back to the Times I was in elementary tbh.

I didn't have a friend until I was 20. Too much bullying and abuse tbh.
How did you get friend at 20? Most people already have social circles by then and its hard to fit in?

How did you get friend at 20? Most people already have social circles by then and its hard to fit in?
Kind of what I was thinking. It seems like at 20 one would become the odd man out.

My teacher approached me in 3rd grade to ask why I never smiled. Thought i was being abused at home.

Nope just (at the time) undiagnosed autism and no friends

My teacher approached me in 3rd grade to ask why I never smiled. Thought i was being abused at home.

Nope just (at the time) undiagnosed autism and no friends
I hate it when teachers nose around and are annoying like that.

Before 4th grade my life was pretty peachy. 4TH grade when they moved me from my old class(with all of my friends)into another one, that's when the nightmares began. It wasn't until 8th grade things got better, then 9th grade was a mixed bag, 10th grade was fun, but dealt with some shitty people, 11th grade was the absolute worst, and 12th grade was meh. But yeah I can say my school experiences is what led me to being as depressed and introverted as I am today.

I stopped having friends when I moved during 5th grade. After various attempts to make friends and attempts to get girlfriends, I finally went mute in 8th grade.

I was an outcast most people didn’t like but I had a couple friends

Yes, not by choice too, I tried but I looked ugly so people just laughed. High school was much better since everyone just lost interest and didn't bother me.

Yeah. I remember all the other kids playing and I was sitting on the steps next to my classroom.

That's some quality foreshadowing.

My elementary school was a safe space,where no one can hurt your feelings and those who do are punished.
My middle school was like a jungle,everyone said curse words and were very violent to one another.I wasn't able to adapt because of the previous safe space and I ended up getting bullied.Which alongside losing my parents led to me becoming anti-social.

I actually liked to socialize back then. Good thing I grew out of that

I was more reserved than other kids, but no.

Theres no other time in life besides pre puberty where you can make mostly unbiased friends as long as they were in your class it naturally happened. Looking at all my friends from back in primary school who have now long forgotten me, they are all normies or chadlites, none of them grew wrong they all have ascended and lifemog the shit out of me its unbelievable. If i had met them today they wouldnt look at me twice

Yes. Then and now.

I'm autistic. When I was a kid I didn't have the analytical ability that I do now. Back then, I reacted to the bullying and abuse instinctively, I chose to run and hide, because fighting back didn't work. I remember one time I got into a fight with one of my bullies at school, everyone in the class testified against me and I got suspended. Since I was also abused at home, I learned how to find places where people can't find me, and I would go read books there. I ended up doing the same at school.

I was quite popular (not Chad level though).

I was made antisocial in elementary school, I was not like that at the beginning. Bullies targeted me because my vocabulary was much more advanced than what should have been for a child. As result, I routinely threw someone into the desks and get scolded by the teachers.

No. But it was fake