Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Were you able to find a friend group in college?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36341
  • Start date
Deleted member 36341

Deleted member 36341

Banned
-
I start soon and my biggest worry is I won't be able to find a group. I need it to NTmaxx and be able to go out to parties. That's how I hope to ascend. If that doesn't happen in the first few days then it's basically over. I'll also be studying compsci so it's not like it's a super NT major. I assume there'll be many other shut-in incels there.
Fuck i'm so scared. I'm about to start the best 4 years of my life. I need to make sure they actually are the best.

Last edited:
Yes everyone was my friend in college

Yes, 1-2 groups but they were boring normies and didn't do partying or anything..

Yes, 1-2 groups but they were boring normies and didn't do partying or anything..
That's basically my current friend group. Oh it's so over for me if I don't find clubber normie friends.

no friends in kindergarten, primary school, middle school now i'm ending high school with no friends

No, I was not able to find a friend group in college. Not that I didn't try, I tried as all hell, harder than I tried anything in my life. I thought it was my second chance, in a new environment with new people. But I'm too autistic to make friends, I guess.

No friend for your face

No idea. Had some people that used to talk with me. Mostly wanted some work from me. But most were very polite or had at least the decency to say "How are you doing?" before coming to the official stuff (like help with exams/homework). Even talked with some women, but didn't get any relationship and/or sex.

No, I gave up rather quickly in college

no. And I made a very relentless effort trying out many clubs and shit

No. College is the worst part of academic life.

No, but there were two guys that I was chill with, I even did most of the assignments with them, maybe because they were incels too

I tried so many times but it never got anywhere. If you have a subpar face then you cannot do anything