Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Were you a mouth breather?

Were you a mouth breather?

• Yes

Votes: 47 62.7%
  • No

Votes: 28 37.3%

• Total voters
mcfroggy

mcfroggy

NEET | Doesn't even have friends
★★★★★
I feel like a shitton of incels have down swinging faces, fuck society for not promoting importance of correcting sinus/palate issues early on. Even if I do get the money for a palate expander, my face will still be ugly because you can't completely change your bone structure.

no man lol
I have a nose

No, but my tongue posture was never as Mike Mew (pbuh) intended it to be while my bones were still developing so I got a pretty nasty overbite and my teeth are a little bit uneven. Half as bad tbh, mouthbreathing is nightmare tier

I look like i was stretched at birth

Yes, I had a broken nose as a child and couldn't breath from my nose for a while, the nose healed though but my habit of mouth breathing stayed.
Also, let's all love lain

Another mewtwocel.

Chad was a mouth breather and his jaw and chin is twice yours. Mewing is bs. Specially if you are above 18

Of course I was.

yes, when I was younger my maxilla was definitely recessed but for some reason as I aged, it has gone away despite continuing to mouth breath. I try to nose breath when I'm aware.

no

have decent jaw but no facial symmetry and am ethnic so it never even began for me

Yes and surprise surprise I have a receded chin.

Another mewtwocel.

Chad was a mouth breather and his jaw and chin is twice yours. Mewing is bs. Specially if you are above 18
It doesn't work when you're finished growing, but proper breathing and tongue posture probably makes a difference for children.

Always had a blocked nose for some reason

Yeah but no one chooses to be a mouth breather. We all did it for different reasons. I couldn't breathe through my nose. My teeth and jaws got fucked up. It happens. Can't get it back.

YES.
MY WHOLE FACE IS RUINED BECAUSE OF IT. My maxilla is downward grown and mandible is recessed, something you'd expect when you mouthbreathe.

hG5ztLj.png

My lower third looks very similar to hers, although i'm male
jZgDhiP.gif

I COULD BE AROUND 5.5/10 PSL WITH GOOD LOWER THIRD
JFL @ MY LIFE, ENVIRONMENT AND GENES OF PEACE
s5YixDz.gif
s5YixDz.gif
s5YixDz.gif

Yes probably because of my overbite.

Yes, I will soon be using my own facepulling device to get forward growth in my maxilla just as shown on this website

Contrary to popular belief, facial bones are very mallable even post-puberty.

Yes, I will soon be using my own facepulling device to get forward growth in my maxilla just as shown on this website

View attachment 127646

Contrary to popular belief, facial bones are very mallable even post-puberty.
Is this guy for real :lul: keep us updated I want to see what happens.

Nah I have two nostrils

No I never mouth breathed, but I didn't mew either so I suppose my jaw is still fucked.

Another mewtwocel.

Mewing is pure cope. Mewing has been around since 2014 and everyone on lookism.net is still subhuman. There were even daily threads on people buying hard bubble gum like falim and cope chewing it to get bigger jaws. Years later nothing changed and everyone is subhuman.

Yes, but I don't believe it's a major contributing factor to my inceldom at all. Genes are what matter.

Only when sleeping. I also slept on the right side so my jaw is assymetrical.

No but I do have respiratory problems.

Not all the time but frequently when my nose was full.

I'm still a mouth breather, and whenever I breathe out of my mouth deeply enough I start to wheeze.

Bedwetting breather at nighttime during childhood development.

Yes, and it ruined my life via sleep apnea.

Yes and I only found out it was bad at 15. Crooked nose made it uncomfortable but I virtually have not breather through my mouth since that day.

Mewing is pure cope. Mewing has been around since 2014 and everyone on lookism.net is still subhuman. There were even daily threads on people buying hard bubble gum like falim and cope chewing it to get bigger jaws. Years later nothing changed and everyone is subhuman.
Bone smashing, mewing, face pulling. So many things to work on paper, yet nothing works for real.

Yes and it fucked up my jawline forever, no amount of mewing can fix this shit. JFL.