Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over We're officially mainstream

• Thread starter Deleted member 60
  • Start date
I tried to argue, but the cope is strong... He's clearly a betabux himself. I'll need some serious blackpills to convert him
Ask him if he gets sex whenever he wants with his wife. Then ask him if his wife fucked chads in her prime years with less commitment. Then ask him who is the breadwinner in the relationship. I hope he's not so much of a cuck he tries to avoid those questions.

yeah, I implied that and he got very defensive, lol
Hes probably defensive because thats what he tells hinself to be happy with his roastie wife who got nailed by chad while he was studying physcology.

Alek who?

What happened OP?

Hey here's an (awful?) suggestion RE the drugs... you can be prescribed drugs and not take them if you want, throw them away, flush down the toilet, whatever. You're the sovereign of your own body.

Depending on what the drugs are, some of them can be quite lucrative to sell on the street too... I've heard young people like buying up shit like oxycotin and adderall? That's a bit dangerous I guess.

Hes probably defensive because thats what he tells hinself to be happy with his roastie wife who got nailed by chad while he was studying physcology.
no doubt, he's a manlet btw.
Hey here's an (awful?) suggestion RE the drugs... you can be prescribed drugs and not take them if you want, throw them away, flush down the toilet, whatever. You're the sovereign of your own body.
way ahead of you brother. These therapy sessions are the real problem. It's gonna be really hard to contain my anger now

Just gather evidence as for why washed up 30s femoids aren't as great or available as he thinks they're. Most of people past their late 20s are probably happily married and breeding with someone else anyways, and people know those single ones aren't just single because life but there's something wrong with them. That includes either incels, cat ladies, landwhales, and what he calls "mature, experienced" women who're pretty much nothing but manipulative failures carrying some time-growing emotional luggage you don't want in your back, otherwise they wouldn't be single at that age.

If he's so damn sure there are actual exceptions, then he has the burden of proof to bring and show an actual one in concrete, real terms. No one feeds from hypothetical unicorns, self referent, decontextualized garbage ("my aunt met a guy just like you and she's now so happy, it means you too can be like her guy!!!") but observable opportunities in your actual, reachable environment, which for incels tends to a void, because of something...

Last edited:
1) He's a therapist
2) He's a betabux

You will never be able to blackpill him. He's lived the bluepill his entire life. Honestly, the best thing you can do is just get through the session. Trying to blackpill him will only signal him to dig deeper into his trenches. Seeing as if you are legally obligated to go to therapy, I imagine he must be keeping very good eye on you. Do not blackpill him. Do not argue with him. Get through it as best you can. Lie.

ETA: I'm legally obligated to attend therapy. No choice for now.
What happened OP, no need to give exact details, but do you have a criminal record?

If he's so damn sure there are actual exceptions, then he has the burden of proof to bring and show an actual one in concrete, real terms. No one feeds from hypothetical unicorns, self referent, decontextualized garbage ("my aunt met a guy just like you and she's now so happy, it means you too can be like her guy!!!") but observable opportunities in your actual, reachable environment

I know people have been giving me looks. I've always given off serious serial killer vibes but now that I basically radiate inceldom I'm fucked.

Hes reading this post rn i bet

"ETA: I'm legally obligated to attend therapy. No choice for now"
keep blackpilling him as much as possible, don't fall for his bluepilled bullshit, good luck OP.

You will never be able to blackpill him.
the best thing you can do is just get through the session.
Lie.

Kylo's advice is dead on. Since you are obligated to attend these sessions, I'm fucking positive that the session notes are NOT privileged; they're going to the court/PO/whomever, so be careful what you say.

If you really want to make him happy and get him off your back, ask him for suggestions on how to change your life. Shrinks love to tell you what is best for you. If he tells you to make a dating profile, make one. Jump through the hoops.

Next time you go in thank him for his advice and tell him you got a gf.
Just tell him what he wants to hear,working on yourself etc.

1) He's a therapist
2) He's a betabux

You will never be able to blackpill him. He's lived the bluepill his entire life. Honestly, the best thing you can do is just get through the session. Trying to blackpill him will only signal him to dig deeper into his trenches. Seeing as if you are legally obligated to go to therapy, I imagine he must be keeping very good eye on you. Do not blackpill him. Do not argue with him. Get through it as best you can. Lie.

OP is officially cucked. May he Rest In Peace.

Should've spun that cunts jaw tbh

theres no point. his entire profession is a scam construct built on the back of validating bored housewifes. it's both his religion and his entire identity. he is a blue pill salesman. the best thing you can do is to start roleplaying as a normie, lie to get out of it as quickly as possible. btw patient confidentiality is a fucking lie, you shouldn't say a fucking word to him thats truthful. just tell him what he wants to hear.

Last edited:
any question or point you cant answer just say "cope"

If you are legally obligated, just lie. Pretend to agree with him. Why are you legally obligated, tho?

Good luck changing his mind on anything. Soft science in particular can be absurdly dogmatic, to the point where you can have concrete, peer reviewed research pointing to the opposite of the dogma, and people will still ignore it.

Most medical doctors still believe dietary cholesterol affects blood serum cholesterol levels, when that has been proven to be false for decades now. Not speculated, proven. But it still persists, because dogma is so powerful.

Best way to blackpill him:

BOTH OF YOU SET UP A TINDER PROFILE TOGETHER.

Run it as an experiment. Let him choose some normie tier pics of himself, ideally when he was in his 20's. Let him run the profile, write the bio, and make him try to get a date out of it. Or if hes not willing, just do it with your own pictures.

END RESULT - either he fails spectacularly at which point he will try to backtrack and say Tinder doesn't equal real world. Then you point out the majority of new relationships now start on Tinder or an equivalent online dating site. OR he will realize something is up, at which point you run a second tinder profile with some catfish SLAYER CHAD. Let him sift through the thousands of matches that profile get.

You need to do this OP. This is your chance. Don't be a low IQ low energy pleb.

Don't trust therapists.

Good luck changing his mind on anything. Soft science in particular can be absurdly dogmatic, to the point where you can have concrete, peer reviewed research pointing to the opposite of the dogma, and people will still ignore it.

Most medical doctors still believe dietary cholesterol affects blood serum cholesterol levels, when that has been proven to be false for decades now. Not speculated, proven. But it still persists, because dogma is so powerful.
High IQ

Run it as an experiment. Let him choose some normie tier pics of himself, ideally when he was in his 20's. Let him run the profile, write the bio, and make him try to get a date out of it. Or if hes not willing, just do it with your own pictures.

END RESULT - either he fails spectacularly at which point he will try to backtrack and say Tinder doesn't equal real world. Then you point out the majority of new relationships now start on Tinder or an equivalent online dating site. OR he will realize something is up, at which point you run a second tinder profile with some catfish SLAYER CHAD. Let him sift through the thousands of matches that profile get.

Low IQ- what if the therapist is handsome? The therapist should rather create the profile with pictures of OP

She will surely please you with her prolapsed pink sock.

ETA: I'm legally obligated to attend therapy. No choice for now.
yeeeee I was gonna tell you to drop the son of a bitch, but guess you'll have to persuade him now. Blackpilling normies is almost always futile, but good luck

High IQ

Low IQ- what if the therapist is handsome? The therapist should rather create the profile with pictures of OP

I hadn't considered that, but OP said he was a manlet so that is already a death sentence for him. Im assuming he isn't a 8/10+ or above in facial looks, so the therapist trying Tinder is going to be first hand ride on the blackpill paintrain. Using OPs pictures is a fallback because the therapist will always rationalise it away somehow, but if its the therapists own pictures he will experience the full force of hypergamy first hand. All of his advice about showering his personality will be demonstrably proven false, the cognitive dissonance will be so strong it might actually break through and be able to blackpill him.

Probably not, because cogdiss is the ultimate cope, but I think its the best chance OP has.

Very few people actually use Tinder themselves because its a modern thing and they are already in an established relationship. You really have to experience it first hand to understand what is going on.

its probably better off to just lie you have a gf or you're not a virgin, or that you just recently started "meeting" with a girl lol

there's literally no point arguing with therapists, well really there's no point arguing with anyone ever.

if this isnt a troll OP, you need to get some spicy blackpills ready. also i feed bad for you having to endure the betabux lecture he gave you.

normies are clueless.

My fellow blackcel, have you seen this video: ????

I wish I was drugged when I got my wisdom teeth removed. They just numbed my mouth, and did a terrible job of it since I was still able to feel it a bit.

I now have strong hate for Alek Minassian or (((whoever))) else made that facebook post.
I said it once, I'll say it again. Fuck the normies and fuck those who get normies to focus on us

Cucks always say tinder is for hos, and trying to pick up femoids at bars and the street is harassment. The only "game" they agree with is social circle.

He should be paying you then. Try calling his bluff, tell him you'll talk about incels, but not on your personal therapy time. If he wants to meet later tell him you need compensation.

(I've gotten the "women are better in their 30s" talk from my therapist too. I guess it will soon change to "a woman's 40s are really her best years for sex." HAHAHA)
Pfft cant wait for them to try to sell that idea. Even men are in the decline at that point