Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We're not a social movement. Social movements are for cucks.

IAmWhatYouMadeMe9

IAmWhatYouMadeMe9

Banned
-
I have seen many low IQ bluepill posts about uprising and "the cause" and shit. It's never going to happen. We're not a social movement. Even if we made a social movement women are literally BIOLOGICALLY HARDWIRED to HATE low SMV men, and for 99.999% of men who are still bluepilled cucks asleep on the major issues, this is enough to make them hate us too.

The only thing we can do is promote the SCIENCE of evolutionary psychology and let the facts speak for themselves.

We should just preach the blackpill to all sub6 men all around the world.

We should just preach the blackpill to all sub6 men all around the world.
Agreed. Normies and roasties hate the blackpill because it is 100% scientifically watertight and supported by thousands of peer reviewed studies.

most of us don't even like going outside, there's not gonna be an uprising any time soon
Uprising is a mentalcel larp. The reality is Chad would stamp us into the ground if we looked at his bitches for more than 3 seconds.

I have seen many low IQ bluepill posts about uprising and "the cause" and shit. It's never going to happen. We're not a social movement. Even if we made a social movement women are literally BIOLOGICALLY HARDWIRED to HATE low SMV men, and for 99.999% of men who are still bluepilled cucks asleep on the major issues, this is enough to make them hate us too.

The only thing we can do is promote the SCIENCE of evolutionary psychology and let the facts speak for themselves.
If you tell people how shitty their circumstances are, and don't give them an outlet to relieve themselves, they will go crazy.

Saul Alinsky(jew social activist) wrote the book 'Rules for Radicals' describing how to start social movements. You must tell people how they were fucked over, and then give them something to take action on immediately.

If you tell people how shitty their circumstances are, and don't give them an outlet to relieve themselves, they will go crazy.

Saul Alinsky(jew social activist) wrote the book 'Rules for Radicals' describing how to start social movements. You must tell people how they were fucked over, and then give them something to take action on immediately.
I've read that kike bullshit and it's a diversion tactic to keep the goyim ineffectually distracted from (((real issues))) whilst also promoting pussy power, because all conflict increases the pussy premium and destabilises society to make it more malleable for the Judenreich.

I've read that kike bullshit and it's a diversion tactic to keep the goyim ineffectually distracted from (((real issues))) whilst also promoting pussy power, because all conflict increases the pussy premium and destabilises society to make it more malleable for the Judenreich.
So you recognize 'JQ' and don't want a social movement? The Jews have done plenty to destroy society but they have exposed the goy for being just as lascivious and greedy. Jews exposed whites for their filthy hypocrisy. Can we start a movement to get rid of all people?

So you recognize 'JQ' and don't want a social movement? The Jews have done plenty to destroy society but they have exposed the goy for being just as lascivious and greedy. Jews exposed whites for their filthy hypocrisy. Can we start a movement to get rid of all people?
I'm fine with social movements against the fucking oven dodgers but thinking that low SMV males will lead a movement against roasties and Chad is delusional.

facts aren't autonomous and don't carry with them moral implications. How it is says nothing about how it ought to be. If you want any real change to happen, mass scale movements are going to have to be formed

I'm fine with social movements against the fucking oven dodgers but thinking that low SMV males will lead a movement against roasties and Chad is delusional.
Why?
Even if we made a social movement women are literally BIOLOGICALLY HARDWIRED to HATE low SMV men, and for 99.999% of men who are still bluepilled cucks asleep on the major issues, this is enough to make them hate us too.
This is only a problem if you think the point of a "social movement" is to be loved. In which case, yeah, you're fucked, in multiple ways.

Yeah I cringe everytime I read movement

I have a movement every day.

Social movements, like it has been said previously on this thread, are a ploy by (((them))). Dont fall for it cels they'll just put you on the extermination list.

The reality is Chad would stamp us into the ground if we looked at his bitches for more than 3 seconds.
Not if there are a lot of us. We have power in numbers, we'll even make chads shit in their pants.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back