Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We're never gonna make it

• Thread starter Inceldom Victim
  • Start date
I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
We simply aren't. Our genetic code/shitty enviroment fucked us up. There is no return now. The fact alone that you have found this website, is all the proof needed that you are too far gone. Sure we can gymcel, tan, get money, improve our social skills- but we will be too old to experience what the jocks got to at 16. Mentally, more than a few years of inceldom will destroy your mental health for life, especially if you are a virgin as well. Face it brocels- the winners and losers in life are decided the moment the sperm hits the egg. No amount of anything will ever compensate for the shitty DNA contained within every cell of your subhuman body. Each year, we start out by promising ourselves various things, stuff like- "this year will be better!" "I WILL lose my virginity this year". In our minds, we form a perfect vision of exiting inceldom, and finally acheiving sucess. The reality is that we won't. The year will pass slowly, and we will gradually tone down our goals, until late in the year we say "this year was just a false start" "next year is where its at". But it never is. Year by year we go through this process, until eventually, we are past our prime, and workcelling 40+ hours a week just to keep a roof over our heads. The dreams we have of "slaying" and "young love" don't suddenly vanish before us, but are slowly ground down and wrung out of us by the harsh reality of this life.

I know deep down that its pointless to even try anymore. A true blackpiller dosen't even try anymore. He sits at home playing video games, living the NEET lifetyle. He knows that he's never going to make it, and he has found peace with that. Because that is the ultimate blackpill- that we're never gonna make it. We were doomed from the moment of conception. Bad luck and ridicule will follow us until death, where we will rot away and quickly be forgotten. Out brief blash of conciousness between two enternities will be over. The bleak and depressing existence we called life will be finished. Maybe we will all be the better for it.

I simply need to combine my L3+ with a GPU-based rig.

For some of us no amount of self improving would help. Nothing couldve change my height.

For some of us no amount of self improving would help. Nothing couldve change my height.
Yup some things are unchangeable like my face

We simply aren't. Our genetic code/shitty enviroment fucked us up. There is no return now. The fact alone that you have found this website, is all the proof needed that you are too far gone. Sure we can gymcel, tan, get money, improve our social skills- but we will be too old to experience what the jocks got to at 16. Mentally, more than a few years of inceldom will destroy your mental health for life, especially if you are a virgin as well. Face it brocels- the winners and losers in life are decided the moment the sperm hits the egg. No amount of anything will ever compensate for the shitty DNA contained within every cell of your subhuman body. Each year, we start out by promising ourselves various things, stuff like- "this year will be better!" "I WILL lose my virginity this year". In our minds, we form a perfect vision of exiting inceldom, and finally acheiving sucess. The reality is that we won't. The year will pass slowly, and we will gradually tone down our goals, until late in the year we say "this year was just a false start" "next year is where its at". But it never is. Year by year we go through this process, until eventually, we are past our prime, and workcelling 40+ hours a week just to keep a roof over our heads. The dreams we have of "slaying" and "young love" don't suddenly vanish before us, but are slowly ground down and wrung out of us by the harsh reality of this life.

I know deep down that its pointless to even try anymore. A true blackpiller dosen't even try anymore. He sits at home playing video games, living the NEET lifetyle. He knows that he's never going to make it, and he has found peace with that. Because that is the ultimate blackpill- that we're never gonna make it. We were doomed from the moment of conception. Bad luck and ridicule will follow us until death, where we will rot away and quickly be forgotten. Out brief blash of conciousness between two enternities will be over. The bleak and depressing existence we called life will be finished. Maybe we will all be the better for it.

View: https://youtu.be/kpEDSvaP_-8

Past experiences have confirmed it to me. Nothing will change, I’ll be 30 same position, 40 same position, 50 same position…100 same position. No point trying at all. I’m just focuses on making money and coping in peace

Past experiences have confirmed it to me. Nothing will change, I’ll be 30 same position, 40 same position, 50 same position…100 same position. No point trying at all. I’m just focuses on making money and coping in peace
Same here nothing will change and I have accepted it

After acceptance phase you either live like good little cuck, not being any diffrent than IT soys, or you take revange (and revange may have many shapes and forms).

We are destined to lose

I no longer think too deeply about concepts like “making it”, I just want to live as long as possible and live as pleasurable life as possible, that’s it.

I abandoned my ambitions of being rich and famous long ago, that is something which very few people can achieve so it’s very unlikely for you or I to reach such a level, I just want to live an average life where my basic needs are being met and I don’t have to work too hard

nevER...
nevER...

Shameless selfbump

I just want to own the normies at their own game by moneymaxxing then spending rest of life on island in the sun