Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill We're gonna have a miserable death and rot for months before our bodies are found

I

IncelHeII

If we don't get killed in some violent manner before becoming gigaoldcels that is

Not if you get them first! The only thing society fears and RESPECTS are those brave enough to punish society for its wiked deeds. Society would collapse if we get too much more Elliot Rodgers, Cho Seung Huis and especially Commander Breivik's!

If mass kickbanning of NPCs by Incel Heroes happened on a daily basis it would force the government to acknowledge they need to restructure how the masses think in order to appease Incels to prevent mass tragedies.

i will CHOose not to have a misERable death

Like those old people who die alone and only get found when the neighbourhood starts to smell and flies start swarming the property?

I suppose so...

Don't worry civilization will probably collapse before we are that old, due to lack of motivated young men to maintain all the high tech infrastructure. Instead we will be killed by some gang of chads or tyrones for a can of beans.

Don't worry civilization will probably collapse before we are that old, due to lack of motivated young men to maintain all the high tech infrastructure. Instead we will be killed by some gang of chads or tyrones for a can of beans.
i dont believe the collapse will happen:feelswhat:

i dont believe the collapse will happen:feelswhat:
It's hard to believe but every sign is pointing to it. Here is a good blog that explains it: https://surplusenergyeconomics.wordpress.com/
And it doesn't even delve into the fact that essential trade knowledge from retiring/dying old guys is being lost while young guys are rotting away as NEETs or lowly wageslaves because they have no incentive to work hard. It's kind of a whitepill to know that the arrogance of the elites will be their own downfall. This is why I don't commit suicide because I want to live to see the day that jews and sheeple reap what they sowed.

It's hard to believe but every sign is pointing to it. Here is a good blog that explains it: https://surplusenergyeconomics.wordpress.com/
And it doesn't even delve into the fact that essential trade knowledge from retiring/dying old guys is being lost while young guys are rotting away as NEETs or lowly wageslaves because they have no incentive to work hard. It's kind of a whitepill to know that the arrogance of the elites will be their own downfall. This is why I don't commit suicide because I want to live to see the day that jews and sheeple reap what they sowed.
Around the 2040's is what I've heard.

Around the 2040's is what I've heard.
Hard to put a date on it, it could happen this decade for all we know as it just takes one critical chain in the link breaking for complete economic collapse. But for sure, by the time the boomers and gen x have mostly died off, which indeed is around 2040, it will no longer be possible to maintain the tech we rely on today. It will be one hell of a shitshow :feelsPop:

maybe not for months but most likely weeks.

Doesn't matter since I'll be dead tho

Once post-milennials and gen z are the only ones left completely in charge of stewarding the world…

Then the entire planet itself is gona be drinking a big black :blackpill:

I dont plan to stick around for Idiocracy on steroids. And thankfully :foidSoy: have indirectly saved any of my potential progeny from having to suffer a soul-sucking fate by existing in that time.

A. I. may temporarily curtail the buckling.

That's probably the real reason globalists are so obsessed with getting something like skynet going asap.

They know whats coming and think it'll save their future progeny from self-destruction.

I feel sorry for my nephews and nieces. But life will have to painfully go on for them in a coming brain-dead dystopia of algorithm-regulated, pharmochemically-controlled numbness i guess.

Last edited:
My mother worked in an old people's home. Some of these old people are experiencing a living hell in their twilight years. They're basically stuck in a room going senile, shitting themselves and suffering from numerous physical ailments. They never get visited by family and are basically waiting to die.

Many of these people were normies with kids. I can't imagine how painful this must be on top of a lifetime of inceldom. I'm gonna rope before I get like this! :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Last edited:
My mother worked in an old people's home. Some of these old people are experiencing a living hell in their twilight years. They're basically stuck in a room going senile, shitting themselves and suffering from numerous physical ailments. They never get visited by family and are basically waiting to die.

Many of these people were normies with kids. I can't imagine how painful this must be on top of a lifetime of inceldom. I'm gonna rope before I get like this! :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Holy shit you can't win in life it will eventually end up being nothing but suffering I'm scared brocels:cryfeels:

:worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: