Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Were going to die alone we were born ugly and unwanted

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Norwegian genetic abomination
★★★★★
Weve become bitter, Now they hate us even more and wondering why were so bitter, Well being ostracized everywhere we want to go is prone to make a person reclusive and bitter.

Yeah there are many CRAZY incels here but also some that still cling onto hope, That hope is the last humanity they may have before either slamming a 12 gauge shotgun into theyre mouth and pulling it wojak style or just rotting wanting more out of life, Humans need social contact, Without it many are bound to break down, Im starting to feel more and more reclusive, I see all the bad happening in the world and then theres this fucking hate towards me too, EVERYWHERE i go im picked on before i can even open my mouth AKA personality, If mock me before they know my personality, HOW can it be my personality? I havent spoken to them before, They dont know me, My actions were not intrusive neither were they harmful, Just picking up some soda from the store like a normal person but still feeling discrimination for being ugly, Inclusive society? I think NOT.

When people imply personality they imply its the only thing that matters, Why would you dress nicely or buy that 300 dollar suit if its only your personality and not your shell or how you dress? Everyone is good enough?`Try that in 2023 society, If its not both but only my personality and they wont even let me show my personality because im bullied before i can even open my mouth to speak, Isnt that saying im just ugly and ill be bullied like a kindergartener by grown adults just because i look a little funny? ITS NOT OKAY, Looks can take you so much further than a good personality can, Do you think the rich gives a fuck about morals? Many attractive rich men have villas where they slay hundreds of women, Did personality do that? NOPE, Imagine walking around being beautiful, Dont you want to enjoy life then? YES, But that isnt the case with me Im opposite and ugly, If i was attractive id want to show myself off, Wear cool clothes and have a splendid time with friends, Friends? They left me and the conclusion i always hear is "your the ugliest thing i ever seen" My last friend in college told me i was the ugliest thing he ever seen before he started bullying me for real, One of my best friends, The others just ghosted me after college and tried to stay away from me or told me im annoying, We were pretty good friends but then he kept bullying me for my physical flaws, This isnt the first time, In a school years ago and not the last, The same happened and i was sent home because shit didnt work out, They were incompatible with "Personality" Aka my looks because im ugly, My nose and eyes were big and i was either called an arab or a n word despite being white, So if you still think personality is "THE ONLY FACTOR" YOUR WRONG, YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT UGLY PEOPLE GO THROUGH, I try to keep this as respectful as i can for my readers, Im not a bad person, I never were and this is long before im blackpilled, IT if you see this, I wasnt blackpilled before 2019 and schools and colleges were Between 2017-2018 and the former schools were prolly 2005-2014 and one i was gonna join in 2015 but applied for work instead as it didnt work out, If you say its because im an incel, I wasnt an incel back then, I didnt even know there was a network for ugly men and i just rotted alone working or schooling, My personality is fine, Its the people that are incompatible with my looks, Face it, Women want hot guys, Guys want hot women.
Yeah there may be outliers that downplay, But that could never happen to an ugly ogre like me, Trying to talk to women or making friends, Being open and honest just doesnt work for ugly people, I saw tons of bad personalities in my life that was attractive, What did they have? A GIRLFRIEND! OK what makes them more special than me? They are charming aka handsome, I once overheard a woman saying i wouldnt date you if your ugly but your so handsome, I want so much more out of this life but i know this is as good as it gets, I want to invest maybe live my life alone somewhere as im doomed to but a little more comfortable if i get the funds to move somewhere quiet, At work a fella asked me randomly if i wanted to get beaten up, I didnt know why, I told the boss and we had a huge convo, After that we were not permitted to speak anymore together which was great, Yeah he has a bad personality but he has a woman because hes not ugly, You see? Personality isnt everything, I still get threats wherever i go just because my face isnt attractive.

Ive been ghosted by all my friends, Ive been left, And for what? Am i the worst person alive because of i didnt choose how to look like? I miss having temporary friends, I know they wont last because of my face, its natural selection, But its mostly stale convos and they feel forced to hang with me, Its just not genuine, My last college friends ghosted me inclduing the bully that was my best friend, He wasnt from my country but spoke the language fluently, Imagine ghosting and turning on your friend just because theyre not a model, It hurts i tell you it hurts me that i was put through that, People are backstabbing snakes and im becoming more and more of a hermit as the time passes, Today i saw a post about someone grinding a cat in a blender, I want to hate humanity even more now!

Last edited:
Yeah, Im just distancing myself from the lies i keep hearing, Even with evidence of me being bullied and episodes at schools where people bullied me for my looks, My parents still gonna push the personality card, Yet the bullies never got to know my personality because they only wanted to cause me harm, So personality is bullshit.

Yeah, Im just distancing myself from the lies i keep hearing, Even with evidence of me being bullied and episodes at schools where people bullied me for my looks, My parents still gonna push the personality card, Yet the bullies never got to know my personality because they only wanted to cause me harm, So personality is bullshit.
I shall be a nuisance to soyciety by merely existing :feelsBox: :feelsBox: :feelsBox:

They are...depressed over it? It's unfortunate, though it's best to accept.

235-png.738582

231-png.738575

I don’t even have any fancy clothes. Once you become blackpilled, you realize none of that can compensate for my face. And “looking good” is not a reality that can occur for truecels.

I don’t even have any fancy clothes. Once you become blackpilled, you realize none of that can compensate for my face. And “looking good” is not a reality that can occur for truecels.
True, unfortunately.

Weve become bitter, Now they hate us even more and wondering why were so bitter, Well being ostracized everywhere we want to go is prone to make a person reclusive and bitter.

Yeah there are many CRAZY incels here but also some that still cling onto hope, That hope is the last humanity they may have before either slamming a 12 gauge shotgun into theyre mouth and pulling it wojak style or just rotting wanting more out of life, Humans need social contact, Without it many are bound to break down, Im starting to feel more and more reclusive, I see all the bad happening in the world and then theres this fucking hate towards me too, EVERYWHERE i go im picked on before i can even open my mouth AKA personality, If mock me before they know my personality, HOW can it be my personality? I havent spoken to them before, They dont know me, My actions were not intrusive neither were they harmful, Just picking up some soda from the store like a normal person but still feeling discrimination for being ugly, Inclusive society? I think NOT.

When people imply personality they imply its the only thing that matters, Why would you dress nicely or buy that 300 dollar suit if its only your personality and not your shell or how you dress? Everyone is good enough?`Try that in 2023 society, If its not both but only my personality and they wont even let me show my personality because im bullied before i can even open my mouth to speak, Isnt that saying im just ugly and ill be bullied like a kindergartener by grown adults just because i look a little funny? ITS NOT OKAY, Looks can take you so much further than a good personality can, Do you think the rich gives a fuck about morals? Many attractive rich men have villas where they slay hundreds of women, Did personality do that? NOPE, Imagine walking around being beautiful, Dont you want to enjoy life then? YES, But that isnt the case with me Im opposite and ugly, If i was attractive id want to show myself off, Wear cool clothes and have a splendid time with friends, Friends? They left me and the conclusion i always hear is "your the ugliest thing i ever seen" My last friend in college told me i was the ugliest thing he ever seen before he started bullying me for real, One of my best friends, The others just ghosted me after college and tried to stay away from me or told me im annoying, We were pretty good friends but then he kept bullying me for my physical flaws, This isnt the first time, In a school years ago and not the last, The same happened and i was sent home because shit didnt work out, They were incompatible with "Personality" Aka my looks because im ugly, My nose and eyes were big and i was either called an arab or a n word despite being white, So if you still think personality is "THE ONLY FACTOR" YOUR WRONG, YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT UGLY PEOPLE GO THROUGH, I try to keep this as respectful as i can for my readers, Im not a bad person, I never were and this is long before im blackpilled, IT if you see this, I wasnt blackpilled before 2019 and schools and colleges were Between 2017-2018 and the former schools were prolly 2005-2014 and one i was gonna join in 2015 but applied for work instead as it didnt work out, If you say its because im an incel, I wasnt an incel back then, I didnt even know there was a network for ugly men and i just rotted alone working or schooling, My personality is fine, Its the people that are incompatible with my looks, Face it, Women want hot guys, Guys want hot women.
Yeah there may be outliers that downplay, But that could never happen to an ugly ogre like me, Trying to talk to women or making friends, Being open and honest just doesnt work for ugly people, I saw tons of bad personalities in my life that was attractive, What did they have? A GIRLFRIEND! OK what makes them more special than me? They are charming aka handsome, I once overheard a woman saying i wouldnt date you if your ugly but your so handsome, I want so much more out of this life but i know this is as good as it gets, I want to invest maybe live my life alone somewhere as im doomed to but a little more comfortable if i get the funds to move somewhere quiet, At work a fella asked me randomly if i wanted to get beaten up, I didnt know why, I told the boss and we had a huge convo, After that we were not permitted to speak anymore together which was great, Yeah he has a bad personality but he has a woman because hes not ugly, You see? Personality isnt everything, I still get threats wherever i go just because my face isnt attractive.

Ive been ghosted by all my friends, Ive been left, And for what? Am i the worst person alive because of i didnt choose how to look like? I miss having temporary friends, I know they wont last because of my face, its natural selection, But its mostly stale convos and they feel forced to hang with me, Its just not genuine, My last college friends ghosted me inclduing the bully that was my best friend, He wasnt from my country but spoke the language fluently, Imagine ghosting and turning on your friend just because theyre not a model, It hurts i tell you it hurts me that i was put through that, People are backstabbing snakes and im becoming more and more of a hermit as the time passes, Today i saw a post about someone grinding a cat in a blender, I want to hate humanity even more now!
I ain't reading all that

but it is what it is my friend.

Read every word. I know how it feels to think you trusted someone and they just fucking bully you relentlessly because of how you look

Very well written. You are a good writer. I enjoyed this post

Very well written. You are a good writer. I enjoyed this post

I have no faith in your metrics. Please continue to speak in that way, though. I understand why.

I have no faith in your metrics. Please continue to speak in that way, though. I understand why.

If I belonged to a race believed to be superior and yet unable to denigrate a Black guy under natural circumstances, I'd probably do the same.

I wish it wasnt like this... So much power over supposedly our lives we have...

I can relate.
All of my temporary friends just made fun of me and used me for money. I was their personal punching bag.
Then they left when they tired of abusing me.

So now, I ask myself….do I even want friends?
I cannot recall a single friend who treated me decently. And they were short term friends anyway.

Personality is trivial. It matters very little.
In this day, it’s all about looks.
When I was younger, a man could compensate with money.
But now, he just gets divorce raped after a couple years.

It is a cruel world. And it’s inhabitants are cruel.

We have every right to be angry and resentful.