Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill We're even invisible among our own kind

• Thread starter not_here_4_points
  • Start date
not_here_4_points

not_here_4_points

beeing myself
★★★★★
It's funny how often you hear things like "I was the only virgin at some big social thing" or "the only one without anyone's numbers in class." Probably isn't the case. The other incels were invisible to you.

Probably 1 in 5 men are incel. You have no idea how many men put up a front when it comes to sex.

Probably 1 in 5 men are incel. You have no idea how many men put up a front when it comes to sex.

JFL at thinking 1 in 5 men are incel, we are like the bottom 5-10%.

gCmzZRP.gif

shadowcel theory is a fact and even more so when you’re in a group of normies and chads.

gCmzZRP.gif

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK OFF WITH THIS THEORY THAT INCELS ARE COMMON

WE ARE LITERALLY BOTTOM OF THE BARREL TRASH

EVERY SINGLE OTHER NORMIE IVE SEEN IS A NON-VIRGIN AND BEEN IN MULTIPLE RELATIONSHIPS. WHEN I TELL THEM IM A VIRGIN THEY LOOK AT ME LIKE IM FROM FUCKING MARS FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK OFF WITH THIS THEORY THAT INCELS ARE COMMON

WE ARE LITERALLY BOTTOM OF THE BARREL TRASH

EVERY SINGLE OTHER NORMIE IVE SEEN IS A NON-VIRGIN AND BEEN IN MULTIPLE RELATIONSHIPS. WHEN I TELL THEM IM A VIRGIN THEY LOOK AT ME LIKE IM FROM FUCKING MARS FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

But you arent the bottom 5-10%, you are like a 6/10 atleast.
JFL at the irony.

That's because you're an autist who thinks because a man has sex once in his late teens 7 years ago he isn't an incels. You don't need to be a virgin to be an incel.

gCmzZRP.gif
Exactly

We are the waste product of society

Maybe it's higher in Japan but not here

That's because you're an autist who thinks because a man has sex once in his late teens 7 years ago he isn't an incels. You don't need to be a virgin to be an incel.

gCmzZRP.gif

Exactly

We are the waste product of society

Maybe it's higher in Japan but not here

Japan is truly fucked, their birthrates are like -10 KEK.
Its the way most wealthy countries are headed.
JFL at being a ugly male in this age.

i was agreeing with you dude lol

Iknow, yet you are atleast a 6/10 when im a 3/10.
You can go fk yourself by agreeing that we are the bottom 5-10%, you are not in that percentage.

gCmzZRP.gif

Japan is truly fucked, their birthrates are like -10 KEK.
Its the way most wealthy countries are headed.
JFL at being a ugly male in this age.
Exactly and South korea has even surpassed Japan in terms of low birthrates. Asiancels are fucked whereever they go. Their home countries are sexless and their SMV is low in the west

Exactly and South korea has even surpassed Japan in terms of low birthrates. Asiancels are fucked whereever they go. Their home countries are sexless and their SMV is low in the west

Its over for all sub 8 ethnics.
its over for sub 5 whites.
Only Betabux for us im afraid.

If more and more men in more and more countries go full ''Herbivore men'/hikikomori like the japanese, society might be fked.
Viva la revolution des ugly males!

gCmzZRP.gif
That's location dependent. I believe there are 30%+ incels where I live

Interesting link for the people arguing about the number of incels -

Ikr
I disappeared one week, nobody even noticed:-(

other incels are aspie anime watchers who dont want to interact with me, or atleast thats how it was in my school

Among young men, I'd say 15% are virgins. Dropping to <5% during late 20s, though. Drops again to <1% in mid 30s.

1 in 5 is a little too much

Incel doesn't mean virgin in my eyes. You can have sex in your teens/twenties and go the rest of your life celibate. Most incels aren't even virgins tbh.