Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL We're beyond mainstream boyos.

• Thread starter Deleted member 16608
  • Start date
Deleted member 16608

Deleted member 16608

lower than whale shit
-
Talked with my mommy today. She watches television 24/7, literally bathes in the luminescent glow of the shitbox, falls asleep to it, has Guy Fieri blasting while she works. She told me she was watching some dumb show called Chicago Medical. The episode was about an incel who was going to shoot a whole bunch of stacies. My boomer Mom "those incels are disturbing! They sound just like you! You really shouldn't talk about yourself like that. You could get a woman if you lowered your standards."

Lel. If the media insists that all incels are on the verge of ER, doesn't it become a self fulfilling prophecy? I predict the next school shooting, he's gonna leave behind a notebook full of redpill/blackpill terminology and the npcs will eat it up. Of course it'll be a CIA plant or completely fake, but who gives a fuck?

Brutal mompill.

My boomer Mom "those incels are disturbing! They sound just like you! You really shouldn't talk about yourself like that. You could get a woman if you lowered your standards."
She should let you fuck her like that dog on Twitter.

its over for mommycels

we're sell 0uts time 2 r0pe

My boomer Mom "those incels are disturbing! They sound just like you! You really shouldn't talk about yourself like that. You could get a woman if you lowered your standards."

Those phrases gives me an urge to hurt myself. I will do it later on at the gym. I will hit the gym brutally for 2 hours.

Last edited:
Those phrases gives me an urge to hurt myself. i will do it later on at the gym. I will hit the gym brutally for 2 hours.
Gymmaxx for me, friend. My mommy triggered me today.

INCELDOM is seen as terrorism and people here arent helping it. We need high iq members to establish blackpills and the importance of looks on the news or some shit. Not retards that say "go er bro fuck u ahah go cho".

It's not a serious comment bro. It's sarcasm, like the ones who say "Go ER". It's not to be taken seriously.

I don't expect much for that good ol' dick wolf.

“They’re so scary, what if my daughter dates one??!???”

s04e10
From the website of nbc, see the tag.

How they dumb people down.

Andrew+Schneider+Diane+Frolov+NBC+Chicago+pHm5_RyFW97l.jpg

Dick+Wolf+2017+Winter+TCA+Tour+Day+14+oiSfXAn7xXEl.jpg

Never forget who run that shit.

Attachments

• s04e10.png
    s04e10.png
    22 KB · Views: 153
Not a good thing in my book. Now they will call you an incel to your face.

INCELDOM is seen as terrorism and people here arent helping it. We need high iq members to establish blackpills and the importance of looks on the news or some shit. Not retards that say "go er bro fuck u ahah go cho".
Nobody will take what incels say seriously and even if they did nothing would change, they might concede some blackpills are real but at the end of the day they'd continue to tell us nobody is entitled to sex and female consent is more important than incel loneliness, they'll continue to laugh at us for being failures while they enjoy their existences . Actions speak louder than words when people are literally dying that creates a strong incentive for real systematic change.

Nobody will take what incels say seriously and even if they did nothing would change, they might concede some blackpills are real but at the end of the day they'd continue to tell us nobody is entitled to sex and female consent is more important than incel loneliness, they'll continue to laugh at us for being failures while they enjoy their existences . Actions speak louder than words when people are literally dying that creates a strong incentive for real systematic change.
Meh, atleast slowly but surely the blackpill is spreading. Eventually there will be enough blackpilled males to put femoids down but not in this lifetime probably.

television is for the hoi polloi

> white man late twenties, high tier normie
> tried to er but crashed his car
> had lots of plastic surgeries
> keep saying how they are the ennemies and use the word foid (feminoid) several times
> That Stacy got what she deserved, that bitch wouldn't even have a cup of coffee with me
> Talking about hypergamy and how he is entitled to sex
> Later they say that the woman invented the term incel (not a suprise)
> A f-female doctor working there losing it and tried to attack him BUT a fat bloated old man takes his back
> Later they suggest she is a femcel

It's unreal to watch it. I remember why I ditched that kind of entertainement decades ago.
Some people here are lurking and making money on it. I'm almost shocked of that.
Don't forget to do your stupid interviews to feed them, they really give a fuck.

@Grotesque What actor do you want for your upcoming Lifetime movie ?

CLIFF
They also featured @FACEandLMS
> It's alright buddy boyo, everything is gonna be fine

Attachments

• it_looks_familiar.png
    it_looks_familiar.png
    399.6 KB · Views: 135
  • oh_noes.png
    oh_noes.png
    454.2 KB · Views: 101
  • sure.png
    sure.png
    361.6 KB · Views: 104
  • ok.png
    ok.png
    320.7 KB · Views: 104
  • lookmaxx.png
    lookmaxx.png
    418 KB · Views: 110
  • sad.png
    sad.png
    415 KB · Views: 103
  • poorman_er.png
    poorman_er.png
    414.9 KB · Views: 104
  • white_er.png
    white_er.png
    441.6 KB · Views: 100
  • face.png
    face.png
    465.2 KB · Views: 105
  • teehee.png
    teehee.png
    222.4 KB · Views: 109
  • foreveralone.png
    foreveralone.png
    519.5 KB · Views: 110
INB4 your mom writes a "my son is a hateful incel" story on Reddit. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Reminds me of that BS post that people believed in about this guy talking about his “Incel son”

CHAD AND STACY
STACY AND CHAD

WINNERS OF THE GENETIC LOTTERY

I forgot to add a snap of that Stacy.

Attachments

• stacy.png
    stacy.png
    301.9 KB · Views: 100
Incels are truly the most discriminated group of people on earth. Some rich incel should start taking these cunts to court.

JFL

I bEt yOu’Ve nEvEr ThOuGhT oF LoWeRiNg YoUr StAnDarDs hAvE yOu sOn?!

You could get a woman if you lowered your standards."
It's impossible to get any lower.
I get my dick hard when I see grannies with the saggiest tits ever.
My dick gets hard when I see women with their face blown off.

Even women like that think I am too ugly for them. IT NEVER BEGAN!!
Incels are truly the most discriminated group of people on earth. Some rich incel should start taking these cunts to court.
"Incels always feel so entitled!" :soy:

> keep saying how they are the ennemies and use the word foid (feminoid) several times
> That Stacy got what she deserved, that bitch wouldn't even have a cup of coffee with me
> A f-female doctor working there losing it and tried to attack him BUT a fat bloated old man takes his back

It's unreal to watch it. I remember why I ditched that kind of entertainement decades ago.
Some people here are lurking and making money on it. I'm almost shocked of that.
Don't forget to do your stupid interviews to feed them, they really give a fuck.

CLIFF

which one of you lurkers wrote this screenplay? you should be ashamed of yourself! youre turning mommies against soncels! have you no heart?

The better question, what are their usernames here.

Shaping up to be a hell of a year

When I think about it, you know what's sad ?
I picture that lonely man. Super blupilled.
Depressed with his lack of success with the opposite sex. Trying everything to get a girlfriend.
Spending money on clothes, haircuts, pua class and other craps.

Our poor man trying to cope watching the good old television.
And boum. He sees that.
It's a slap in the face. More like a dick slap in our case.

People running shows like that are very privileged as you know.
What they would know about that condition ? Nothing.
It's like someone who always had food and never starved.
You don't need to eat, it's only food.

Watched that shitty law and order episode tbh
Yeah, and in it one of the FBIcels mention that he went unto the darkweb to find out what the term Stacy meant, hence my shitty joke

It's the thought that counts I suppose...

Yeah, and in it one of the FBIcels mention that he went unto the darkweb to find out what the term Stacy meant, hence my shitty joke

It's the thought that counts I suppose...
Oh, yeah..lol.

I apologize for my autism. :feelstastyman:

Sucks to be you. My mother is very blackpilled. I asked her once what really attracts women and she said it was the looks.

Why bother, they'll never like us. And a board without normalfags is a good board

Why bother, they'll never like us. And a board without normalfags is a good board
We dont need members. We need people to be aware of the blackpill

Talked with my mommy today. She watches television 24/7, literally bathes in the luminescent glow of the shitbox, falls asleep to it, has Guy Fieri blasting while she works. She told me she was watching some dumb show called Chicago Medical. The episode was about an incel who was going to shoot a whole bunch of stacies. My boomer Mom "those incels are disturbing! They sound just like you! You really shouldn't talk about yourself like that. You could get a woman if you lowered your standards."

Lel. If the media insists that all incels are on the verge of ER, doesn't it become a self fulfilling prophecy? I predict the next school shooting, he's gonna leave behind a notebook full of redpill/blackpill terminology and the npcs will eat it up. Of course it'll be a CIA plant or completely fake, but who gives a fuck?

Rofl when your mom gives you advice, even she knows you're screwed :feelshaha: "Just lower your standards honey!" :feelstastyman:

Though I am legitimately surprised incels show up on television shows, first time I have heard of the instance.

This is just the first step of the rebellion :feelsmusic::woke::reeeeee:

CLIFF

here's the episode if you want watch it.

https://www1.two-movies.name/full_movie/4352/4655480/1/episode/4/10/