Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy We're being invaded by fakecels claiming to be incels

• Thread starter socialrejection
  • Start date
socialrejection

socialrejection

pensi che c'ho un'alternativa non ce l'ho
★★★★
I made another thread days ago about this wannabe incel group (i finally left it) but members got worse. There was this chadlite claiming to be incel cause he didn't have sex for a month. Full of friends, both male and female. "I'm an incel cause I only have sex with 4/10" just stfu. Also he was claiming to be 3/10 to get approval. There also was this guy(also a sexhaver) claiming to be incel cause he supports the blackpill. Supports the blackpill yet he is totally ok with foid hypergamy and also claiming he wouldn't mind to be a cuck :feels: another incel.is win

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240905_122813_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20240905_122813_Google.jpg
    407.3 KB · Views: 68
  • Screenshot_20240905_122802_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20240905_122802_Google.jpg
    523.5 KB · Views: 68
  • Screenshot_20240905_122700_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20240905_122700_Google.jpg
    341.6 KB · Views: 68
Oh well, Stricter rules.

I don't know why they want to be us so bad. Our lives are miserable.

There is nothing fun in this. These dudes have female friends, get sex and all so why do they want to be like this? Damn normies trying to get approval

there are fakecels in here too

It was bound to happen after all the looksmax shit on tiktok etc

We just have to find them and kick them out

there are fakecels in here too
ikr but I guess they get banned and all unless they fake it very well. In other groups they explicitly say "i'm an incel, i only had sex with 4/10 and i'm so bad looking(when he's clearly a chadlite sexhaver) yet the mods don't mind them. Cucks should be banned too

Yes, I never understood it too
Maybe they actually believe not having sex for a month= incel. Either this or they're trying to get foids as chads using their fakecel condition

Crazy shit man. That's why we NEED to ban NT retards.
If you think "NT" has anything to do with being incel - you are NOT an incel and you should be banned.

Maybe they actually believe not having sex for a month= incel. Either this or they're trying to get foids as chads using their fakecel condition
IDK if one can be dumb enough to believe that an incel can have sometimes sex.(moreover they claim to be genetic determinist "blackpilled" so it does not make any sense)
Probably they want to feel better about themselves or try to attract "femcels" before turning their back on us and say that we are just there because we are mysoginistic hatefull monsters

Crazy shit man. That's why we NEED to ban NT retards.
If you think "NT" has anything to do with being incel - you are NOT an incel and you should be banned.
Dude claimed to be autistic that's why he "didn't get women" FFS you literally have sex :feelsree: also there is no evidence of him being autistic

IDK if one can be dumb enough to believe that an incel can have sometimes sex.(moreover they claim to be genetic determinist "blackpilled" so it does not make any sense)
Probably they want to feel better about themselves or try to attract "femcels" before turning their back on us and say that we are just there because we are mysoginistic hatefull monsters
Exactly what i was thinking. They think they can get foids by keeping this facade

I believe being NON-NT has much to do with being an incel. But this guy is not an example cause 1. He's faking it 2. He actually get sex. You really have to be NON-NT , not just claiming it without sense

Something I find funny is that HTN+ guys and guys that actually are sexhavers will label themselves as incel but genuine truecel looking guys will be like "I'm virgin not incel" while simping for foids on reddit and calling themselves feminists kek.

Especially on .org there are tons of guys like this, look at someone like @Cutecel2001. And there was also @Dusk/@gummybearcel a 6'2 HTN sexhaver who larped as an incel on here and tons of other examples.

random fun fact: I told them that in real incel forums like this(didn't tell him the name) they would get an instant ban. Another one of these told me he wants to join and I was like no please keep tf out. But he was most likely a troll so idk

Something I find funny is that HTN+ guys and guys that actually are sexhavers will label themselves as incel but genuine truecel looking guys will be like "I'm virgin not incel" while simping for foids on reddit and calling themselves feminists kek.

Especially on .org there are tons of guys like this, look at someone like @Cutecel2001. And there was also @Dusk/@gummybearcel a 6'2 HTN sexhaver who larped as an incel on here and tons of other examples.
totally. My cousin, a truecel looking guy, is bluepilled af and genuinely believes that he will find a "good loving wife" in the future. Yeah. As a betabux sure.

totally. My cousin, a truecel looking guy, is bluepilled af and genuinely believes that he will find a "good loving wife" in the future. Yeah. As a betabux sure.
It's because he needs to cope to keep on going. The blackpill would absolutely destroy him.

It's because he needs to cope to keep on going. The blackpill would absolutely destroy him.
Exactly. Told him about the blackpill, didn't listen one bit.

I made another thread days ago about this wannabe incel group (i finally left it) but members got worse. There was this chadlite claiming to be incel cause he didn't have sex for a month. Full of friends, both male and female. "I'm an incel cause I only have sex with 4/10" just stfu. Also he was claiming to be 3/10 to get approval. There also was this guy(also a sexhaver) claiming to be incel cause he supports the blackpill. Supports the blackpill yet he is totally ok with foid hypergamy and also claiming he wouldn't mind to be a cuck :feels: another incel.is win
I wish I was a fakecel

The tiktok invasion has completely fucked up the demographics of the BP community. As much as I hate to say it, this forum seems like the last bastion, and even it's far from perfect

The tiktok invasion has completely fucked up the demographics of the BP community. As much as I hate to say it, this forum seems like the last bastion, and even it's far from perfect
if you take the fact that in other communities "incels" seems like they laugh at their condition,they don't take it seriously, and looks like they mock the users for being one, then yes, it really is the last bastion.

if you take the fact that in other communities "incels" seems like they laugh at their condition,they don't take it seriously, and looks like they mock the users for being one, then yes, it really is the last bastion.
There are a fuckton of gynocentric "blackpillers" on mainstream social media, pisscord, etc. People that unironically believe women's sexual selection strategy is eugenic and that they're "improving the human species" :lul: :lul:

There are a fuckton of gynocentric "blackpillers" on mainstream social media, pisscord, etc. People that unironically believe women's sexual selection strategy is eugenic and that they're "improving the human species" :lul: :lul:
they should either pick the blackpill or gynocentrism

Dude claimed to be autistic that's why he "didn't get women" FFS you literally have sex :feelsree: also there is no evidence of him being autistic
Dude, it's so OVER for this forum unti we BAN the fucking NT subhumans

It's trendy. Looksmax TikTok trend pushed our slang and a bastardized version of our culture into the mainstream gaze. Being an incel is a fashion statement for them in the same vein as being goth or emo.

:bigbrain: