Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Were any of you physically abused as a child?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1042
  • Start date
Deleted member 1042

Deleted member 1042

-
I don't necessarily mean some spanking for misbehaving here or there. I mean legit they beat your ass - punched, kicked, stomped, slapped, etc.

In my case, I received beatings from my parents. Legit all of elementary school I wanted to just stay at school because I knew if I went home I'd get beaten for something stupid. By all accounts, I was very well behaved child.

In terms of school beatings, I was fortunate to not have that happen to me. I was real close to being a school shooter that would've set it off.

Last edited:
Not until I started school. Age 0-5 was like a dream for me. Entering school basically fucked me up. Literally the first day of school I got attacked by a group of older kids, pushed around and fell to the ground 10+ times, then had my hat stolen. Was dirty and had scratches on my hands and knees. That was my day 1 experience of being around normies. From then on wards I just avoided everyone and hid away where no other kids went. I never told my parents or anything because I never got warned by them about bullying or anything, so I just thought that was normal human behavior, and I wanted to avoid it, so I just hid away in secret parts of the school where nobody went.

I think my parents are partly to blame for not warning me how fucked up the world is outside, they just sent me out to school with zero warning, and I got put straight into the cage with all the animals without any warnings. Of course these attacks kept happening as the years went on, because I was isolated and alone, so an easy target. I always hated going to school, I absolutely hated it, and I dropped out the moment I legally could drop out which was 10th grade here. Even just remember these past memories makes me enraged inside, I really have not got over that stage of life and I never will even though I'm in my 30s now. I can feel my heart rate increase a lot just thinking about this shit as if I'm doing cardio.

TLDR: Fuck you nigger

No one fucked with me physically but from an early age, teachers and adults told us we had to become successful and either get perfect grades or be top tier athletes.

So everyone used to put down on themselves and think of themselves as losers. We would have top 5 rankings out of the entire grade and I remember kids crying they didn't make the top 5 out of 1000+ students in each grade.

Oddly enough, all of this shit carried into 2019 harder than ever.

From other kids back in middle school, yeah. Until I started fighting back.

Believe it or not that actually works. They decided I just wasn't worth the trouble anymore and started beating up some other kid.

Absolutely. Stepdad beat me with his fists daily. Over the years, I had my jaw broken, ribs broken, nose broken, and he threatened to kill me on more than one occasion. Always came to school with visible bruises, and not once did any of the teachers bother to get involved. Got bullied mercilessly by other students as well. So I'd often come home with more bruises and scrapes than I left with. 24-7, round the clock abuse.

No, childhood was good

From other kids back in middle school, yeah. Until I started fighting back.

Believe it or not that actually works. They decided I just wasn't worth the trouble anymore and started beating up some other kid.

I wish I did that bro

Not physically, i mostly just got ostracized by my peers.

Absolutely. Stepdad beat me with his fists daily. Over the years, I had my jaw broken, ribs broken, nose broken, and he threatened to kill me on more than one occasion. Always came to school with visible bruises, and not once did any of the teachers bother to get involved. Got bullied mercilessly by other students as well. So I'd often come home with more bruises and scrapes than I left with. 24-7, round the clock abuse.
I wonder if a beautiful child were to show visible signs of abuse would they offer compassion and support? Absolutely brutal. Your situation takes the cake, way worst than mines. Condolences, bro. How are you doing these days? Have you moved out?

I wasn't well behaved child, but i never received any physical punishments for it.

Yes though it wasn't that severe.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back