Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We're already dead. Or rather, we were never even alive in the first place

NoMoreSlaving

NoMoreSlaving

Mythic
★★★★★
You cannot call this pathetic existence "living". I simply exist. Like a rock sitting on the roadside that's not really doing anything. People who are alive go out, experience things, have relationships with other people and enjoy what the world has to offer. We were never allowed to do that. We were only allowed to exist

You cant kill yourself yet bro. You still need to slave away for other peoples dreams.

To live is to suffer.

We are literally a Rock with emotions

@NoMoreSlaving your name doesnt fit your life.

It really doesnt. I made my account when I was drunk and pissed off that I have to work some shitty manual labour job and was hoping to find some people to go ER with (pls no ban I dont plan to go ER)

One day I might kill myself but I sware to god I'm taking the normies from my work with me

In the grand scheme of things, none of this shit matters anyways. This reality is only a pit stop on the way to oblivion. But yes it is a shame that we're treated as 3rd class citizens. Honestly though I see human exsistance as a whole as rather dull, we haven't even left the planet yet as a collective, all of human history confined to this one lonesome rock. Pathetic really and not much exciting about it.

At least you aren’t in 24/7 physical pain like me.

I literally do not see point in suicide but I don't see point in life too.

I am very much alive. I can sit alone at a table and not feel like I've been sitting alone in silence the whole time because I am chattering on about stuff constantly inside my head. One time this happened somebody came up to me and made fun of me for sitting alone and not talking after they had monitored me for about a minute, and I was genuinely surprised because I did not feel like I had been sitting there in complete silence. Surely most other people here are like this too. We aren't dead, we're just trapped in an open-air prison where we can't realistically do anything with real consequences or that is too engaging.

We're just a waste of space.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back